What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Good on you Nemy!

How a some supporters of a team that gets done by a side with 50% completion rate can call sour grapes is beyond me.

Good for a lol moment though

Nemesis

Bench
no 1 for what? 2 weeks... lol. Souths have been no 1 for most of the season, we've owned the loosters in the last 2 encounters and their only top4 scalp has been an under strength moanly side.

You can pretend all you like until we bury you in round 26.... pmsl

Nemesis

Bench
Good on you Nemy!

How a some supporters of a team that gets done by a side with 50% completion rate can call sour grapes is beyond me.

Good for a lol moment though
lol.. I think they're off to the whinery for their end of season bus trip.

btw, that must be some sort of a record for a win with only 50% completions... fmd!

bellyache

Bench
no 1 for what? 2 weeks... lol. Souths have been no 1 for most of the season, we've owned the loosters in the last 2 encounters and their only top4 scalp has been an under strength moanly side.

:crazy: $ouff$ proudly owned by Cows Dragons sharks.. all owned by Roosters.. We win without Mini, SBW, Kennedy, JWH, Moa, Pearce, Maloney, Cordner, Jennings, LOD.. Whats lol@$ouffs excuse? Tell me more march premiers..:p

Nemesis

Bench
$ouff$ proudly owned by Cows Dragons sharks.. all owned by Roosters.. We win without Mini, SBW, Kennedy, JWH, Moa, Pearce, Maloney, Cordner, Jennings, LOD.. Whats lol@$ouffs excuse? Tell me more march premiers..
loosters proudly owned by raiders and warriors who were owned by Souths.
So what's what's your point? btw, it's now August, Alice.

Pressure of the MP will be on the loosters in round 26 against a 35K+ hostile Souths home crowd at ANZ and a full strength Souths team... and we all know how Myth Pearce goes under pressure in big games..... missing :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
:crazy: $ouff$ proudly owned by Cows Dragons sharks.. all owned by Roosters.. We win without Mini, SBW, Kennedy, JWH, Moa, Pearce, Maloney, Cordner, Jennings, LOD.. Whats lol@$ouffs excuse? Tell me more march premiers..:p
Rd 1 suggests that Souths owned the Roosters ;-)

bellyache

Bench
loosters proudly owned by raiders and warriors who were owned by Souths.
So what's what's your point? btw, it's now August, Alice.

Pressure of the MP will be on the loosters in round 26 against a 35K+ hostile Souths home crowd at ANZ and a full strength Souths team... and we all know how Myth Pearce goes under pressure in big games..... missing :lol:
Faaark thats a long line at Redfern centerlink in rnd 26..

:cool::lol:

GONZO72

Juniors

You must be joking surely with your inane post.

Souths won in the last minute in 2012, and won in round one , via a 6-1 first half penalty count, against a roosters team trying to gel.

Souths have been cannon fodder for the roosters since the mid 90's. check your facts, before you embarress yourself .

From about 1996-2007, when Souths were everyone's bitches, they may have beaten the roosters once in 20 matches.
Souths were the worst team in premiership history in that period. When they were thrown out in 2000, it was because the NRL were sick of them getting hammered week after week. When they returned in 2002, the spoons kept coming, as did the thrashing's at the hands of the roosters,
I remember one game where the roosters beat Souths on Anzac Day 62-0. They were a joke then, and not much has changed.

Why do Souths jibberers ignore the era from 1989-2011?
Twenty three years of utter garbage.
They were the shitiest team in the comp, by a huge margin.
Two decent years, can't atone for 23 years of crap.

Fat Krion

Juniors

Souths won in the last minute in 2012, and won in round one , via a 6-1 first half penalty count, against a roosters team trying to gel.

Souths have been cannon fodder for the roosters since the mid 90's. check your facts, before you embarress yourself .

From about 1996-2007, when Souths were everyone's bitches, they may have beaten the roosters once in 20 matches.
Souths were the worst team in premiership history in that period. When they were thrown out in 2000, it was because the NRL were sick of them getting hammered week after week. When they returned in 2002, the spoons kept coming, as did the thrashing's at the hands of the roosters,
I remember one game where the roosters beat Souths on Anzac Day 62-0. They were a joke then, and not much has changed.

Harsh but fair

Souths were so poor it forced the league to schedule the Roosters V Dragons Anzac day clash...

GONZO72

Juniors
Might be harsh, but it's 100% correct.

Everyone forgets how pathetic Souths were for about 15 years. Took them almost 20 bloody years to make a finals series. The roosters toyed with them year after year. Souths were considered a bye each week, that's how shit they were.
They have a fine coach in Maguire, and are now a side that can compete, but that's it....compete.
It won't take long for Souths to return to their halcyon days of between 1990-2011, when they were utter garbage.
I forecast by about 2015, Souths will return to the bottom of the ladder, where they have become accustomed to.
It's in their DNA.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Might be harsh, but it's 100% correct.

Everyone forgets how pathetic Souths were for about 15 years. Took them almost 20 bloody years to make a finals series. The roosters toyed with them year after year. Souths were considered a bye each week, that's how shit they were.
They have a fine coach in Maguire, and are now a side that can compete, but that's it....compete.
It won't take long for Souths to return to their halcyon days of between 1990-2011, when they were utter garbage.
I forecast by about 2015, Souths will return to the bottom of the ladder, where they have become accustomed to.
It's in their DNA.

Souths true test will be once Rusty sells the club. Souths have become a very expensive hobby for Crowe probably more of a financial drain than he expected.

Winning a comp would be the perfect time to sell the club which he promised to the members for a nominal amount if I remember correctly.
However I'm sure it will be sold to the highest bidder.

Regardless Souths have become accustomed to his financial clout and his star appeal certainly helps when recruiting.

Will the Rabbits be as attractive once his gone.

How can it be !!!

Nemesis

Bench

Trying to "gel" on your keyboard me thinks.

Souths have owned the loosters in head to head & premierships since 1908 and will continue to do so.

Forever in our shadow... lol@loosters

Latest posts