What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

GONZO72

Juniors
Please stop the fight ! It's a KO. Another crushing defeat for BF.

How much more can this dimwit take ?

Your injuries weren't that bad :lol: round 5 v Newcastle

Fittler - OUT
Hegarty - OUT
Cross - OUT
Morley - OUT
Bonetti - OUT
Fletcher - OUT
Fitzgibbon - OUT
Ricketson - OUT
Flannery - OUT

Nah not bad at all :lol:

It was all an elaborate plan to keep players like George Azzi and Luke Milton in the team even though we were 1 win in the first 5 games which was against Souffs first game back :lol: :lol:

f**king moron.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Your injuries weren't that bad :lol: round 5 v Newcastle

Fittler - OUT
Hegarty - OUT
Cross - OUT
Morley - OUT
Bonetti - OUT
Fletcher - OUT
Fitzgibbon - OUT
Ricketson - OUT
Flannery - OUT

Nah not bad at all :lol:

It was all an elaborate plan to keep players like George Azzi and Luke Milton in the team even though we were 1 win in the first 5 games which was against Souffs first game back :lol: :lol:

f**king moron.
Ok chookies - you win this argument.

BTW when it came to breaching the cap, at least the Bulldogs applied for an exemption in 2005 when we got turned down, and didn't breach it flatout like you guys did in 2002.

Haffa

2004 dogs were fined for a similar offence as 2002 roosters.

Roosters - Classification of Payments to player through 3rd party. Disclosed for 2001 and 2002 fined in 2002

Bulldogs
Breach of Total Player Payments due to sponsorship shortfall.

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Fancy a merkinerbury fan ever saying "we didn't just flat out breach the cap like you" Oasis Project anyone? :lol: :lol:
I'm talking about 2005 you merkin.

By the way, casein you weren't aware, you'll find that most (if not all), Bulldogs fans wanted that entire boards blood once they found out about oasis and breaching the cap. You think that we wanted to breach the cap? f**k me and I thought Gonzo was stupid.

Wait... disregard that. He still is...

Fat Krion

Juniors
2004 dogs were fined for a similar offence as 2002 roosters.

The Dogs were fined a similar amount in 2004 yet they were over by a massive 750k in 2002 and signed Andrew Ryan on top.

Fools like Bulldog Force are so one eyed that they deny what is undeniable.

Just on this site to spruik his you tube channel.

I'm talking about 2005 you merkin.

By the way, casein you weren't aware, you'll find that most (if not all), Bulldogs fans wanted that entire boards blood once they found out about oasis and breaching the cap. You think that we wanted to breach the cap? f**k me and I thought Gonzo was stupid.

Wait... disregard that. He still is...

Ethered. Go watch two and a half men repeats.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Dogs were fined a similar amount in 2004 yet they were over by a massive 750k in 2002 and signed Andrew Ryan on top.

Fools like Bulldog Force are so one eyed that they deny what is undeniable.

Just on this site to spruik his you tube channel.
Suddenly, you also think I'm here simply to promote my Youtube channel? Fat Krion, that REICKS of what Gonzo said here:
What a lame response . As Fat Krion says, all you do is try to promote your snorefest YouTube channel. I haven't bothered once, and I implore, others to follow suit.

No, you're not Gonzo are you! You just happen to join this site a few days ago and immediately start following 'his' posts and suck his arse. No, you're not Gonzo are you :lol:

Oh, and for your info, moron, I've been on thie site since 2008, and have had the youtube channel link in my sig for the last 12 months - go figure!

GONZO72

Juniors
Haha

You loser Bulldog Force. You have been hammered from pillar to post. It's become embarressing for you.......you little man.

Your posts are becoming a laughing stock of this forum. Wow are you back peddling.

You really are a pathetic envious Bulldogs troll. How many more times, must TT answer your questions ?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Haha

You loser Bulldog Force. You have been hammered from pillar to post. It's become embarressing for you.......you little man.

Your posts are becoming a laughing stock of this forum. Wow are you back peddling.

You really are a pathetic envious Bulldogs troll. How many more times, must TT answer your questions ?
Welcome back Gonzo. How's the fat? Say hi to yourself... err... HIM, for me ;-)

GONZO72

Juniors
Bulldog force, don't start talking about sucking up to people, u worm . Last week, you were so far up mine, it was annoying. You tried so hard to crawl to me, almost begging, it was really sad.

I actually felt sorry for you, for a day or two....I dropped off. You kept sucking up my arse, I could take no more, so I had to unleash on you .

FK and TT have crucified you. It's been hilarious.

Have loved your pitiful responses .

Face it, you have been bushwhacked

Fat Krion

Juniors
Suddenly, you also think I'm here simply to promote my Youtube channel? Fat Krion, that REICKS of what Gonzo said here:

No, you're not Gonzo are you! You just happen to join this site a few days ago and immediately start following 'his' posts and suck his arse. No, you're not Gonzo are you :lol:

Oh, and for your info, moron, I've been on thie site since 2008, and have had the youtube channel link in my sig for the last 12 months - go figure!

No Bulldog loser i'm Fat Krion, an individual who despises your filthy club and all it represents.

From fleecing the poor at the leagues club, right through to your hoodlum fans. The game is poorer for your prescence.

The dogs were once a mighty club and had the respect of fellow league supporters when you had the likes of the Mortimers & Hughes families, Gillespie and Langmack but now you sign mercanaries with no regard to your rich history.

Club legends like the Hughes family have been disregarded by your club.

The Hasler signing was the final betrayal of your tradition.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldog force, don't start talking about sucking up to people, u worm . Last week, you were so far up mine, it was annoying. You tried so hard to crawl to me, almost begging, it was really sad.

I actually felt sorry for you, for a day or two....I dropped off. You kept sucking up my arse, I could take no more, so I had to unleash on you .

FK and TT
have crucified you. It's been hilarious.

Have
loved your pitiful responses .

Face it, you have been bushwhacked

loltears.gif~original

GONZO72

Juniors
No Bulldog loser i'm Fat Krion, an individual who despises your filthy club and all it represents.

From fleecing the poor at the leagues club, right through to your hoodlum fans. The game is poorer for your prescence.

The dogs were once a mighty club and had the respect of fellow league supporters when you had the likes of the Mortimers & Hughes families, Gillespie and Langmack but now you sign mercanaries with no regard to your rich history.

Club legends like the Hughes family have been disregarded by your club.

The Hasler signing was the final betrayal of your tradition.

Fat Krion, he has had enough.

When he resorts to childish crap, he has nothing. You have humiliated him. 6-0 6-0 5-0 retired hurt.
Everything you have said, is hard to argue. I actually think Bulldog Force has real life issues.
Hopefully, he will be ok, and the damage we have caused him, wont be his breaking point.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Dear god almighty this thread is giving me cancer.

For my fellow roosters fans bulldogs force is more then welcome to his opinion and to be fair we havent beaten Melbourne or souths so while were first we still need to beat those teams so how about we lay off the poor fellow

Also gonzo and your multiple profiles which I guess suit he's other personalities, you make geniuss seem normal you change your allegiance then Paris Hilton does men, instead of biting down on other people's opinions that aren't your own how aboutargueing why there wrong instead of insults and let's get some proper discussion going.

So let's all take a deep breath and actually debate without insulting each other.

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's ok Lucas - you know what they say about arguing with idiots?

(i) Don't argue with idiots, because the on-lookers won't be able to tell the difference, and;
(ii) Don't argue with idiots, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience/

So, from now on, I will no longer be replying to Gonzo, Fat Krion or whatever other alter-ego he has on. I'll just laugh at his continued stupidity :lol:

GONZO72

Juniors
Of course you won't reply, because you were hammered and Embarressed.. For over 15 hours, you hid, as you tried to regroup.
Idiots like yourself don't belong on a rugby league forum. Just sit back bulldog force and enjoy my work.
Don't feel too bad, that your pathetic attempts to match me, failed miserably.

You are a light weight, and were never going to be a match for me.

Go away, you fool.

Hahahaha