What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think the Star Power of Rusty was what Souths needed to get the big name players on board, but if Rusty sells Souths as they are an NRL prowess, then that alone can be enough to attract the big name players. Last year they finished 3rd, this year it's likely they'll finish top 2. Until the years that lie ahead prove me wrong, then I can safely say that gone are the days when Souths were the laughing stock of the NRL - there's a big chance that whatever team it is that you barrack for, they have been beaten by Souths this year (unless you are a Souths fan of course)!

thorson1987

Coach
I think the Star Power of Rusty was what Souths needed to get the big name players on board, but if Rusty sells Souths as they are an NRL prowess, then that alone can be enough to attract the big name players. Last year they finished 3rd, this year it's likely they'll finish top 2. Until the years that lie ahead prove me wrong, then I can safely say that gone are the days when Souths were the laughing stock of the NRL - there's a big chance that whatever team it is that you barrack for, they have been beaten by Souths this year (unless you are a Souths fan of course)!

Mine hasn't.

Fat Krion

Juniors

Absolutely correct, the Bulldogs are !!!

Paid an astronomical 650k for TRex for four years of was it five...

WoW

Just look what happened to the Tigers after numerous poor recruitment decisions. I predict the same fate for the doggies.

Barba could have had his contract upgraded had you not signed the dud of the century TRex .

Valheru

Coach
Still think the Sharks aren't the test the Roosters need...

I will translate for everyone...

?I hope the roosters lose to the sharks so I can rub it in. Just in case they win though I am going to publically announce that I don?t believe the Sharks are a true test so I can continue my boring rant on how I don?t think they are the real deal?

GONZO72

Juniors
People, listen up......bulldog force is a jibberer.
1-He is an envious twit.
2-His team are garbage, in turmoil , and have been humiliated twice by the team, he's not sold on yet.
3-Most importantly, this thread he started, is his little baby. The thought of it going off the first page, scares him. He wants to keep this rubbish thread going.
4-All Bulldog fans dislike the roosters. It's called jealously . Their club is toxic. Players are avoiding it, like the plague.
5-I really feel sorry for Bulldog Force. I feel bad for punishing him relentlessly.

Loudstrat

Coach
People, listen up......bulldog force is a jibberer.
1-He is an envious twit.
2-His team are garbage, in turmoil , and have been humiliated twice by the team, he's not sold on yet.
3-Most importantly, this thread he started, is his little baby. The thought of it going off the first page, scares him. He wants to keep this rubbish thread going.
4-All Bulldog fans dislike the roosters. It's called jealously . Their club is toxic. Players are avoiding it, like the plague.
5-I really feel sorry for Bulldog Force. I feel bad for punishing him relentlessly.
People, listen up......Gonzo is a jibberer.
1-He is an envious twit.
2-His team are garbage, in turmoil , and are being smashed by a club who is eternally on the brink of bankruptcy/relocation/prison/developing breasts.
3-Most importantly, this thread he trolled in is his little baby. The thought of it going another page scares him. He wants to dissappear up his own arse.
4-Many fans of other clubs dislike the Roosters. It's called a transit lounge. Their club is toxic. Players are avoiding it, like the plague, except for the one year access to Politis' cash.
5-I really feel sorry for Gonzo. I feel bad for punishing him relentlessly....nar, f*ck him. He deserves all he gets.

Bulldog Force

Referee
People, listen up......Gonzo is a jibberer.
1-He is an envious twit.
2-His team are garbage, in turmoil , and are being smashed by a club who is eternally on the brink of bankruptcy/relocation/prison/developing breasts.
3-Most importantly, this thread he trolled in is his little baby. The thought of it going another page scares him. He wants to dissappear up his own arse.
4-Many fans of other clubs dislike the Roosters. It's called a transit lounge. Their club is toxic. Players are avoiding it, like the plague, except for the one year access to Politis' cash.
5-I really feel sorry for Gonzo. I feel bad for punishing him relentlessly....nar, f*ck him. He deserves all he gets.
:lol:

GONZO72

Juniors
How funny.
Imitation is a beautiful form of flattery. Loudtwat, you lose again, now you are copying my quotes reserved for bullfrog farce, who is too scared to comment.
Is loudtwat in fact, bullfrog farce, they have a lot in common.
Both have been crushed by me
Both are boring as bat shit.
Both support shit teams and are envious tools.

Latest posts