What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Bulldog Force

Referee
the Melbourne storm game was the most controversial one for us this season. 3 Knock on's in one set that lead to a try at halftime when we should have had the ball in there own 20. Ended up being the difference.

We lost fair and square against Souths and the raiders. However SBW came off the bench, combinations were still new, from then on we gradually improved.

The warriors was a game we should have won (SKD :crazy:) but we missed our opportunities.
Yeah but you can't really use that as an excuse for your team being hard done by - mistakes were made and it cost the Roosters the match. Ifs and maybes don't justify an excuse for a loss.

GONZO72

Juniors
It's amazing how the Roosters have an excuse for every loss they've had this year... I bet Souths and Storm haven't been hard done by the games they've lost ay...

Bulldog force , you are a disgrace. Your knowledge of rugby league, I could write on the back of a postage stamp. The roosters have utterly destroyed your club twice this year. Canterbury are a joke, a team in turmoil, a team that I believe should relocate to Perth. You have tries to buy a premiership yet again, and will fail miserably,
You are a fool. I'm sorry, but its a fact.

H.H

Juniors
:lol::lol:

You're losing it. You're normally pretty tight and on the money with your posts, but this is bat shit insane adam.

You're giddy on the rarified air of second place. Get down and get some oxygen back in to your brain.
Don't see why not...we're over 14k this year and Parra are what, 16kish?

We've increased memberships every years since 2007 while being mostly rubbish in that time. 3-4 years of sustained performance and who knows...

Just scratching the surface I reckon.

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol::lol:

You're losing it. You're normally pretty tight and on the money with your posts, but this is bat shit insane adam.

You're giddy on the rarified air of second place. Get down and get some oxygen back in to your brain.

Pfft. We aren't that far behind, and haven't made the finals in consecutive years in the last 10.
All aboard the bandwagon.

I guess it would ruin the myth that Easts have no fans, I'm sure you'll somehow deal with it.

GONZO72

Juniors
I wish trolls like Bulldog force and dogs of war would just go away. Bulldog force is the epitome of a troll. This thread is a troll thread.
Trolls are annoying. Bulldog force has been trolling now for months and he must be stopped, even punished. I feel sorry for him. Must live a dull existence.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldog force = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wish trolls like Bulldog force and dogs of war would just go away. Bulldog force is the epitome of a troll. This thread is a troll thread.
Trolls are annoying. Bulldog force has been trolling now for months and he must be stopped, even punished. I feel sorry for him. Must live a dull existence.
Cool+Story+Bro+1.jpg

BranVan3000

Coach
Merely saying that IF we don't implode next year like we did in 09 and 11, there are some pretty great possibilities for our club.
Robinson is a top coach so far, too bad he is from the Smith school of coaching. Best hope he didn't learn too much about how to coach a team in the second and third year of his tenure.

Jason Taylor was a Grade-A implosion expert as well for us after his first year

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Pfft. We aren't that far behind, and haven't made the finals in consecutive years in the last 10.
All aboard the bandwagon.

I guess it would ruin the myth that Easts have no fans, I'm sure you'll somehow deal with it.

Deal with what?

Long queues at a Roosters game?

That would be a site to behold. Not sure how I'd deal with it. Probably feint.

nrlnrl

First Grade
into $3 favourites with TAB, Souths out to $4.50

That might put some pressure on them but Roosters seem to have the right coach who won't let them get too far ahead of themselves

Tommy Smith

Referee
lol no

Pearce is one of the best club halfbacks in the comp (top 25%)

Whether or not that's an indictment on halfbacks in todays game is another issue.

But don't let me stop any of you. The Pearce hate is hilarious.