What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Here is how I would rank the starting no.7s in the game right now.

1. Cooper Cronk
2. Daly Cherry-Evans
3. Adam Reynolds
4. Mitchell Pearce
5. Shaun Johnson
6. Albert Kelly
7. Trent Hodgkinson
8. Robert Lui
9. Luke Walsh
10. Josh McCrone
11. Tyrone Roberts
12. Jeff Robson
13. Ben Hunt
14. Luke Kelly
15. Curtis Sironen (he doesn't really play HB and he's a class kid though...)
16. Nathan Fien

Tommy Smith

Referee
Pearce is 2nd to Cronk and no one else.
You could certainly make that argument. Statistically he's right up there just behind Cronk.

I find it funny that people continually mock Pearce, calling him one of the worst halfbacks in the comp without ever looking at the majority of shite out there in the n.7 jersey at other clubs.

Spot On

Coach
With grammar like that it's highly probable that the Muppet is in fact Kmav. It's like a f**king finger print.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Apart from his grammar, he also needs help lying on the internet. He makes out to be a Roosters fan but what about when he first started posting on here?

Last nights loss to the lowly Dragons was a disgrace, after leading by 12 with 10 to go. I have had a look at our draw and it's not pretty.
TITANS AWAY, COWBOYS AWAY, STORM AWAY, MANLY AWAY, BULLDOGS ANZ, TIGERS AWAY, ROOSTERS.
That is as tough a run home as you can get. I think we need at least 3 wins to ensure a top 2 berth, and even that's not a certainty. Without GI we looked very ordinary, and if he doesn't return soon, we could go on a long losing sequence.
Is the top 4 in doubt , with Manly and Melbourne in red hot form?
I am really concerned.

As a Souths supporter , I am concerned. Saints haven't scored for 2 weeks, yet put on 3 tries in 18 minutes against us. I think we are gone

Throw together a few losses, suddenly he hates Souths and is a Roosters fan (see above post).

Get ready to change your opinion. Souths have had it. Gooooone, like I told you last week
Losing culture=Souths

Souths are goooooone. I said it last week. Said they'd lose to the cowboys, they were a disgrace. 30-0 down is embarressing . Their poor supporters, I feel sorry for. I told you all . They have the worst backline in the top 8. Harsh, but fair

Souths will be competing in this match. The roosters cannot afford to take them lightly in this match. Come finals time, Souths will be their usual cannon fodder.
The storm will demolish Souths next week. They have Manly-LOSS . I'm starting to think that the dogs will dust them off. The might just sneak home against the TIgers, before getting smashed by the Roosters.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Here is how I would rank the starting no.7s in the game right now.

1. Cooper Cronk
2. Daly Cherry-Evans
3. Adam Reynolds
4. Mitchell Pearce
5. Shaun Johnson
6. Albert Kelly
7. Trent Hodgkinson
8. Robert Lui
9. Luke Walsh
10. Josh McCrone
11. Tyrone Roberts
12. Jeff Robson
13. Ben Hunt
14. Luke Kelly
15. Curtis Sironen (he doesn't really play HB and he's a class kid though...)
16. Nathan Fien

Agree with this.

The sad thing is some, if not most of the five eighths that can play halfback would probably jump half the list.

GONZO72

Juniors
Bulldog force, are you stalking me? I love it, how u go back to my earlier posts . I jokingly said, I was a souffs supporter, as if !
My forecast re Souths have been spot on. I truly feel sorry for Souths fans. I said last week, they'd choke, and they were destroyed by the lowly cowboys. It was. 30-0 at one stage, could have been 50.
Souths will get smashed next week by the storm, and by manly . The dogs could even beat them. In round 26 against the roosters, there best hope is, for the chooks to rest 10 of their players.
SOUTHS ARE GONE

GONZO72

Juniors
Why would you suggest that ?

I try to be very fair with my comments. I can't help it, if Souths and C/bury supporters hate the truth . It's pathetic. Everyone knows that the roosters, manly and storm can only win the comp.
Souths and Canterbury will make the 8, but will only be masking up the numbers.

Ps- I will agree that I should be more astute with my spelling errors, on my iPad . At times it lets me down .

I will be again proven correct. Souths = losing culture = pedigree of failure.

Latest posts