What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

GONZO72

Juniors
I really feel sorry for souffs fans , poor buggers. Their year is falling apart at the seams. It too funny. Losses to also rans saints and the cowboys. It's sad.

bellyache

Bench
Full strength we are

Tom Burgess, George Burgess two of the best impact forwards in the world. Lima, Premiership winning prop and Keary the most talented half/five eight coming through the ranks :cool: SHITS all over Roosters' bench
Yet Roosters sit higher on the ladder? :lol::lol:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Any thread that involves Gonzo, Bellyache and nuetralsupporter is bound to turn into a zero intelligence trollfest.

GONZO72

Juniors
Any thread that involves Gonzo, Bellyache and nuetralsupporter is bound to turn into a zero intelligence trollfest.

Dj shaksta, your moronic name says it all. U r the epitome of a fool. Everything I have said has been spot on, or will happen. Souffs are gone. U r a fool. Sorry if the truth hurts, but I am again spot on

big hit!

Bench
I really feel sorry for souffs fans , poor buggers. Their year is falling apart at the seams. It too funny. Losses to also rans saints and the cowboys. It's sad.

shit troll is a shit troll.

continue licking the pie sauce of your tee-shirt, slob.

Latest posts