What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT THE GAME DAY THREAD - Finals week 1 vs Roosters

Always the key positions at finals time innit. We've had brailey and johnson in game a few seasons back and then fitness questions over fullbacks the last 2 years.

Quigs

Immortal
The last game Hiroti played for us he played a blinder. He made his one and only 'hiroti style' mistake right near the end of the game when he dropped a sitter cold.

But he was a great replacement that game. (If my memory serves me well)

Special K

Coach
Atkinson while untested this year has played with Nicho before in the storm system. Is unpredictable and would be hard for the Roosters to plan for. Hiroti is more a winger and I don't want to move Ronnie to fb.

Chaos! Bring it on

Craigshark

First Grade
Haven’t really seen any of Atkinson for the jets, but he killed it in that Newcastle trial. Think he is more familiar with fullback than hiroti or any of the other available options. Not too keen on Moylan. Didn’t perform at all in the knights game.

WK is a chance from what I heard yesterday. CT had scans yesterday also - don't know the results. Personally I think we name CT at 1 and DA, WK are in the 20/21.
Agree that DA is a realistic contender. Has been there for the Jets over the course of the season.

DJDL

Bench
Big ask to make your debut in a sudden death semi.
We’re pretty short on options though, so it just might happen.

Special K

Coach
I have 2 tickets in PB upper stand available. If anyone wants them you can have them at the cost price. Just shoot me a msg

Craigshark

First Grade
Appears a whole heap of good seats went on sale to the general public this morning. Not sure how that’s really fair.

R-15-3

Bench
I’d name Hynes at 1 and Moylan at 6 as a decoy but play Hiroti at the back with Ronaldo given a license to roam in attack just a little bit.

Quigs

Immortal
Hiroti or Moylan, that is the question.

The Answer is ........ ???

Hiroti or play a man short.

R-15-3

Bench
Times have really changed in here. Crying out for Hiroti to play, never thought I’d see the day
Think it’s more to do with not using a rookie in finals footy. Only have Iro, Stonstreet, Atkinson or Moylan no other options. Rd 15 it’s another story.

Playing at Pointsbet gives us way better odds of winning our 1st Semi & for most of us that means this year was a small success! Besides I heard that if venue was moved Sharks don't share in a larger 'gate'!

The Sharks, and other home teams in finals for that matter, do not get any of the gate for tickets sold. All that money goes to the NRL.

Latest posts