What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

Old Timer

Coach
Kids stuff is having a crack and sniping like a pussy.
My posts are hardly sniping they are honest and open and calling it for what it is
Enjoy all your secret posts and don't forget to get a secret handshake to go with it
Can't wait for the "we knew that before anyone else post" that will be big won't it?

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Cussy I hear what you're trying to say but John's actions are impossible to defend at this point. He's led everyone on the forum to believe something that is most likely not even true and he can't even back up his statements.
He's probably just waiting for some news and then he'll claim he knew it before everyone else.
He seemed to be pretty quick to post about the Matt Head and Wayne Collins news, that tells me he's constantly online searching for anything to put up before anyone else sees it.

cussy

Juniors
TBH I don't buy that someone wants to take credit for a rumour that comes true to make themselves look good to total strangers on an Internet forum.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
TBH I don't buy that someone wants to take credit for a rumour that comes true to make themselves look good to total strangers on an Internet forum.

Hahahaha. If you really believe that then i'm jealous of the alternate reality you live in.
Welcome to the internet, pal.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Hey John moz f**k these guys. If you have a rumour post it. Why have a crack? There are many "respected posters" who post rumours all the time but 99% of the time they don't eventuate but they don't get the hate.
John moz PM me the rumours buddy I'm keen to hear whether they eventuate or not.
Not that I really care as I take all the stuff said on here with a grain of salt, but the issue is he has not even stated a rumour. All he has alluded to is something he heard but never divulged the rumour so in the end this thread is a nothing thread. Except of course, he did regurgitate the Lurker rumour.

John moz

Juniors
If that's the c

Simply put if you have something to say then say it
If you have a secret STFU and alude to nothing
All this nancy "I've got a secret or I know something you don't" is kids stuff.
Sure people who get it wrong cop some flack that's the beauty of this place
Have a bloody go or sin bin yourself
Get a life old timer you need to chill.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Just drop a name John, it's not that hard. A name. That's it. it will literally take you a total of about 7 seconds.

But you won't do it, because you don't know anything.

John moz

Juniors
Just drop a name John, it's not that hard. A name. That's it. it will literally take you a total of about 7 seconds.

But you won't do it, because you don't know anything.
I mentioned a announcement thats all i was told regards to the dragons. No name or coach was given be patient and it would be only after 1st November when negotiations would start no update as yet i have been told.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
It will be huge as long as they dont stuff this up in the 24 hrs of announcement and cooling off period.

This was one of your first original posts. Why would you say something like this if you "didn't know who it was?"
Come on John, it's time to stop kidding yourself and everyone in the forum. Just pack it in mate.

John moz

Juniors
This was one of your first original posts. Why would you say something like this if you "didn't know who it was?"
Come on John, it's time to stop kidding yourself and everyone in the forum. Just pack it in mate.
With any announcement that regards the club will be done normally around midday and live during the week.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Lol....what an embarrassing thread....back to the premiers forum i guess!

How embarrassing for you that you're browsing through a rival clubs forum on such a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Are you not outside because you're afraid every filthy bogan in Cronulla is going to stab you?
It looks like you're too busy gloating on every online forum about the only premiership the club has won in its history.
Who knows. Either way, how sad for you pal.