What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now For the TOUGHEST Run - Brisbane in Brisbane, Melbourne in Melbourne

flamin

Juniors
Winning the next two weeks would be a bigger achievement than winning against the Dogs, Parra or Titans in the big one.

And after today I can't se us getting very far - but that's where we were two weeks ago weren't we! :crazy:

Last edited:

Creaghfish

Juniors
On the upside you win those 2 and your favourites in the GF. We can do it. I'm certain of it. First 'upset' will be brisbane next week. Our forwards can dominate theirs. We will be better in attack.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
There are a lot of turnstiles to target in the Broncos defensive line and their forward pack is nothing special but I fear Melbourne in Melbourne.

Gaba

First Grade
i agree , but i would prefer to play melbourne like this after a game and not coming off a bye, like last week the game against the eels was kind of a bye not much competition, the dragons seem to struggle when they had it easy a week before

the dragons play better under match fitness

dragondad

First Grade
Gaba, we would have been playing either Brisbane or Manly in Sydney if we had've won, not Melbourne.

Gaba

First Grade
Gaba, we would have been playing either Brisbane or Manly in Sydney if we had've won, not Melbourne.
yeah i realise that , it didnt come out how i wanted, what i meant was playing a team after a game,rather then coming off a bye bye

Rogue.9

Juniors
I enjoyed today's game and I wish the Dragons all the best for the rest of your finals campaign (unless you play Parra again). I think the Dragons can turn it around next week and beat the bronco's & then roll the storm.

Evenflow

Bench
We wouldn't be playing Melbourne in Melbourne because the third week of finals are played either SFS or ANZ Stadium in Sydney.

Yes, you will be playing Melbourne in Melbourne in the prelim just like Parra had to do 2 years ago. That's if you beat brisbane next week of course. Good luck with that.

alien

Referee
I heard a rumour that Etihad Stadium and the Melbourne Cricket Ground will be unavailable for use for the Melbourne Storm because of the VFL and AFL grandfinals???

jono

Juniors
Jeez , 2007 we had to go to Auckland week1 , ANZ week 2 (ostensibly Bulldogs home ) then Melbourne in week 3. and we only JUST got rolled by Storm in the last 15 minutes.
You guys can do it , you didn't win the MP for nothing .
We were just more committed to winning today .
See you in the GF

Latest posts