What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now Gower's being accused of sexual harrassment

The Colonel

Immortal
brook said:
todays smh confirms it was Pearce http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/claims-penrith-star-gower-manhandled-test-greats-daughter/2005/12/21/1135032086409.html

:lol: Mitchell Pearce is only what 15 or 16? The daughter was the oldest child so he couldn't be any older than that - the kids got guts, gowers not a big man but he'd have to have a bit on pearce jnr (junior jnr? ;-) )

A shade older. The picture that appeared in the paper with his father after he signed with the Roosters had him just a shade smaller and of a similar build of his dad....

brook

First Grade
The Colonel said:
A shade older. The picture that appeared in the paper with his father after he signed with the Roosters had him just a shade smaller and of a similar build of his dad....

yeah I checked on the roosters site - he's 16, I had thought he would have been closer to 15

Junior wasn't a huge man either but if he's a similar size he'd have to be one of the bigger halfbacks running around in his age group

The Colonel

Immortal
brook said:
yeah I checked on the roosters site - he's 16, I had thought he would have been closer to 15

Junior wasn't a huge man either but if he's a similar size he'd have to be one of the bigger halfbacks running around in his age group

I'd say he might follow his old man into the backrow or out to five eight by the looks of him.

innsaneink

Referee
sooperdooper said:
*deleted by moderator*

God youre a f**kin idiot.

Wayne Pearce was one of the most respected players to pull on a boot, I think its safe to say hed instill the same respect good character and integrity into his kids.

Chook

First Grade
Gower is a f**king moron, a short, ugly, halfbred moronic dinosaur with all the intelligence of rock moss!!

Regardless of where or when it happened, the mere fact that it happened at all proves Gower is a stupid, brainless grub that should have his NRL contract ripped up. "I was on my buck's night" is no excuse either.

When will these farkwits learn????

Chook.

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
sooperdooper
Thats just plain silly in saying that. I dont even think that Wayne Pearce and his family were part of the celebrity tournament i dont think Junior played as part of the tournament.
If these allegations are proven to be true its a joke, he was there with his family on holiday having a nice time and yeah whats happened.
I never ever liked Gower in fact hated the bloke before any of this happened. And i am a true leaguie to the bone and i hate seeing the game i love dragged through the dirt once again and i wish whats alleged isnt true BUT if it is he really deserves to be treated the same way Dane Tisle was

sooperdooper

First Grade
innsaneink said:

Wayne Pearce was one of the most respected players to pull on a boot, I think its safe to say hed instill the same respect good character and integrity into his kids.
i know he was a well respected player. however this is past rugby league its personal issues.
im just saying how come you can all jump to the conclusions it was all gowers fault?

sooperdooper

First Grade
innsaneink said:

i respect wayne, he was doing the right thing by his family
however we dont know the story so i dont know how you can judge what happened

I wonder if it was a drunken slap on the arse she walked past which is bad but sort of thing you expect when a guy is really pissed, not accept but can see how it happens.

Or if he actually had a real grope and was genuienly harrassing her.

If it was the latter then he should have his contract torn up.

innsaneink

Referee
sooperdooper said:
i know he was a well respected player. however this is past rugby league its personal issues.
im just saying how come you can all jump to the conclusions it was all gowers fault?

So jumping to the conclusion its the other parties fault is diferent how?

innsaneink

Referee
sooperdooper said:
i respect wayne, he was doing the right thing by his family
however we dont know the story so i dont know how you can judge what happened

But you can judge by pointing at the other party?

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Drunken slap on the arse is minor, its very different to an alledged "groping"
PM If you want to find out specifcs but i am not going to write all i know here as law suits etc for the site

innsaneink

Referee
Rooster Lozz said:
PM If you want to find out specifcs but i am not going to write all i know here as law suits etc for the site

Im sure if youre only talking about legitimate things, it would be fine to publicly post them.

But if you dont wanna do it public.....PM me your observations plz....it may be handy to know the legal difference between a slap and a grope.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If this were true then Gower's an idiot. Dont these blokes learn, Im sure he wouldve learned from 1999.

And why do this before he marries his lovely Amanda Flynn. Poor Amanda.

innsaneink

Referee
Lucky Gowie wasnt in Okinawa....:lol:

Japan has quite a groping problem it seems.

Japan 'groper' dies after fleeing

_41144438_womenonlycarriage203.jpg
Some trains have women-only carriages because of the problem

A Japanese man has died after being tackled by fellow train passengers who believed he had molested a woman during the morning rush hour.
The man fled the train at a station in the city of Osaka after a 20-year-old student accused him of groping her.

The 40-year-old was brought to the ground by four male passengers, who included at least one off-duty police officer. He died later in hospital.

Women-only carriages run on some trains in Japan because of groping complaints.

The college student accused the man of groping her on Tuesday, shortly after the train they were travelling in stopped at JR Tennoji Station in Osaka, Mainichi newspaper reported.

He ran away but was chased by four other passengers, who tackled him on the platform. "We are looking into the cause of death and details about how he was overpowered by the passengers," a police spokesman told the French news agency AFP.

Despite the introduction of penalties and women-only carriages, Tokyo police reported more than 2,000 groping incidents on the city's trains last year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4548380.stm

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Rooster Lozz said:

either is still unacceptable regardless of whether the dickhead who did it is drunk or not

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Well a slap on the bum doesnt really count as a grope, I think the main difference is the "feeling up part" and this is just in general nothing to do with the allegations

Latest posts