What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now, it can finally stop!

Ulysseus

Bench
Thank god!
Last year after "that" game all I had to f**king hear was how the Dogs got robbed for month after month, seems no one gave a sh*t about past bad luck the Saints had copped.
Anyone who watched or listened to that game last years knows the dogs were on the ropes, Saints just couldn't deliver the needed knockout punch to put it beyond a doubt, then it got close, then it got controversial.

Hopefully some of those people who saw fit to bitch about it all year will now SHUT THE f**k UP!
THIS WAS ALMOST ON THE CARDS IN LAST YEARS GAME!
THIS TIME THEY DELIVERED THE KNOCK OUT BLOWS!
THE f**kING DOGS WERE NOT IN LAST YEARS GAME FOR 65 OF THE 80 MINUTES!

Honestly, you'd think it was a grand final the way some f**kheads went on, and I can understand if it was a die hard dogs supporter, but most of these clownarses were just fair weather fans along for the ride who believe the Bulldogs were a club founded in 1980 by Ted Glossop after he won a bet at the midget throwing championship just outside of Terrey Hills.

There!
You got your chance at "revenge", fair and square!
Now piss off back to the hole you cam from and don't f**king say another word till the dogs get on a winning streak.

Ulysseus

Bench
HONESTLY, if one more dogs supporter comes within a metre of my personal space and mentions that game as if it is still relevant this year and that some kind of grudge applies and every match from now on in is a "grudge" match, I will thump them to within an inch of their f**king lives with a piece of steel.

Jesus H God f**k, we got just as raw a deal against the Cowboys with Thurstons "grid iron" pass in the in goal, yet it received no where near the airtime, from us or anyone else.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
What's worse then being a merkinerbury supporter and watching your team lose?

Having to go back to merkinerbury.....

Where's your revenge now you scum bags? What are you going to blame this loss on now?

Ulysseus

Bench
What's worse then being a merkinerbury supporter and watching your team lose?

Having to go back to merkinerbury.....

Where's your revenge now you scum bags? What are you going to blame this loss on now?

I can understand them being upset over last years game, TO A POINT.
BUT they need to realise something, they were not in that contest for most of the game, it was an early season game that defined nothing, neither team won the f**king title, they got the same deal as saints in the end (home semi, chance to go straight to preliminary) and they f**ked it up just like Saints did.
The fact they didn't stop talking about it for the rest of the year, really, really, really, really, started to grate at the last remaining thread of patience I posses.
As per Saints vs Cowboys and the case of the plethora of refereeing errors that game, you get angry, you get pissed, you then move on, Saints supporters were not still bitching about it at round 25, Bulldogs supporters, for the most part, were.

What REALLY gets me .... well used to bother me (its SO last season LOL).... is the way all media reported it as gospel. You know, Hornby shouldn't have been given advantage, Bulldogs didn't drop it over the line, Ridge wasn't tackled, Melbourne didn't pass it forward, Bulldogs didn't do the same leading up to their only try in '85 after dropping Wynn AND getting the penalty for it, Parra getting a thousand penalties in the last two minutes to storm home in 1984, Steve Clar ..... OH for God sake somebody stop the me... the humanity

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Awesome game from the Dragons and great atmosphere...I still overheard some doggies fans blaming the ref on the way out tho lol
Bring on the Cowboys next week! and for the doggies fans I'm sure you'll bounce back soon enough.

j0nesy

Bench
The Dog's looked ordinary tonight. We were excellent for the majority of the game, but started to get a little bit loose 15 minutes before half time, and the Dog's failed to capitalise. I suspect they miss Ennis, but they do not look the same outfit as last year, early days though.

Slackboy72

Coach
Hopefully some of those people who saw fit to bitch about it all year will now SHUT THE f**k UP!
THIS WAS ALMOST ON THE CARDS IN LAST YEARS GAME!
THIS TIME THEY DELIVERED THE KNOCK OUT BLOWS!
THE f**kING DOGS WERE NOT IN LAST YEARS GAME FOR 65 OF THE 80 MINUTES!

So, ahhh, how does that make you feel Ulysseus?

GuardDog

Juniors
well done dragons this team is the real McCoy from what I've seen so far,awesome defence and explosive across the park
as for my dogs,blind faith will keep me hoping this season

woodley_11

Juniors
Still thought there was a lot to improve on for the Dragons, thought we were lucky to come up against the Dogs in such lousy form. As for the title of this thread, you don't understand Dogs fans haha.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
well done dragons this team is the real McCoy from what I've seen so far,awesome defence and explosive across the park
as for my dogs,blind faith will keep me hoping this season
Stop your whinging!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
woodley_11 said:
Still thought there was a lot to improve on for the Dragons, thought we were lucky to come up against the Dogs in such lousy form.
I'm certainly not taking anything from this match other than the two points, the two wins against the media darlings, and the two days I have to enjoy the weekend.

But apart from that, it was just another game.

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Let's hope they will STFU now, but remember, this is merkinebury. They will somehow find a way to claim they were "robbed" yesterday, and will find assistance in Phil Rothfield. Regardless of that, it was an awesome win and atmosphere. It was great to finally get a "normal" season win over them, excluding controversial games and games with depleted sides. Probably our first "normal" victory against them since 2003, considering the controversy of last year and the other in 08 where they were weakened.

The hecticness was extreme. Giving their army the finger as they all left was hectic. Walking up Burelli Street to the station and seeing a group of 15-17 year old hectics throwing bottles about and swearing was even more hectic.