What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Avenger

Immortal
Nope. I am just sayin that justice is expensive and isn't available to everyone.

How many on the wrong side of the Red Rooster line could afford that Barrister ? I wonder what would have happened if he had a public defender (if he qualified for legal aid) ? Most don't qualify for legal aid in fact and have to get Lionel Hutz to fumble his way through the case.

View attachment 82500
Red Rooster only for westies?

Avenger

Immortal
It's not my line. It's a socio-economic thing. Ask siri.
I knew I lived in the right area especially when I saw the results of the last elections/referendum. However this Red Rooster phenomenon makes me want to buy some top shelf sushi with complimentary Japanese Whiskey whilst enjoying the view over the sparkling waters of the Hacking River.

I knew I lived in the right area especially when I saw the results of the last elections/referendum.
Lol. The "right" area indeed... Cronulla race riots were near you as well?
However this Red Rooster phenomenon makes me want to buy some top shelf sushi with complimentary Japanese Whiskey whilst enjoying the view over the sparkling waters of the Hacking River.
Of course it would 😂

Yes they were - in 2005. Anyone conceived in a panel van would have the right to vote by now.

We have moved on since then and replaced McDonalds at Cronulla with the Souvlaki Bar.

#truestory
Glad to hear there's more embracing of diversity now in Cronulla - and maybe the Shire... catching up to the rest of Sydney.

But of course Maccas Engadine can never be replaced - it's on the heritage list thanks to Scomo :poo:.

1702432002761.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes they were - in 2005. Anyone conceived in a panel van would have the right to vote by now.

We have moved on since then and replaced McDonalds at Cronulla with the Souvlaki Bar.

#truestory

It's funny how there is all these fancy places to eat. Cafes with all sorts of herbs sprinkled on top. But around here trying to find a dam simple sandwich bar is near impossible. Or a Cafe that just does your basic breakies. I don't want pumpkin and fetta cheese with spicy sauces spurted all over my plate. I have a sensitive stomach. It's out of control.