What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

I know at least one did. Plenty more would have but they're not going to like my posts because they're on ignore.
Dude, people you've got on ignore can still see (and like) every one of your posts - as I've just proved on your post above. It's just they don't agree with you, and don't like your posts 😂.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
The comment in the Kent case around the alleged comment to him from the copper is the entire key part of this case.

The reality of the situation is that once arrested, you're cautioned not to say anything as it will be used as evidence, and obviously he didn't, which is generally the smart move (if you're guilty of something), as they have nothing they can use as evidence later.

But, if there is more to a matter like this, and you don't submit to an interview, then you're forced to go through the entire court process, as the Police and the DPP just run with the Prima Facie case they have...

You then go through the entire process of whatever months it takes, but you're working in funeral parlours for a living until it is sorted out.

In reality, if he opens his mouth and tells his story at the time of arrest, Gordan Tallis unlikely never becomes a host of NRL 360...But there is a gamble that the police/DPP just ignore the statement and carry on.

It was always likely to end the way it has though.

Avenger

Immortal
No news yet. I reckon he will be he has been cleared of all charges.

Would you like him back on the show.
Yes I would. He works well with Anasta who is even better than what Ikin was.

Tallis although I like him as a person has strengths that can be utilised elsewhere. He is no front man or 2IC.

T.S Quint

Coach
Anasta is heaps better as a host then a commentator.

He used to drive me insane when he was the colour commentator on games. Raising his voice at dumb times.

Now he has been turned into a host its a lot better.

Yeah, I agree.
I couldn't stand him as an in-game commentator, which is why I assumed he was going to be a shit host on 360. He is actually pretty good most of the time, and a million times better than Yvonne Sampson was.

Gronk

Staff member
I will be interested to see if he has learnt anything from the experience. If he changes the way he approaches his NRL.

Surely he must be humbled in some respects and reflected on how he has thrown some NRL merkins wrongly under the bus in the past ? Or perhaps he lacks that self awareness ?

T.S Quint

Coach
Surely he must be humbled in some respects and reflected on how he has thrown some NRL merkins wrongly under the bus in the past ?

giphy.gif