What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360

blacksafake

First Grade
Mary would have had a good idea on the questions to be asked by Kent. He would of discussed many things with Kent before he agreed to be interviewed. Kent has always been a Mary fan.
I noticed a sheet of paper in front of him so just maybe the questions were on this?

WepnutV

Juniors
Cmon Mate the Tigers were rubbish on the weekend the lop sided penalty count in their favour and the amount of dropped ball they had when they had us under the pump we were lucky they didnt put a score on us particularly in the first half.....we ground it out and it was a gritty performance by our boys but I repeat Mary is fortunate we go into the last few games not playng the top teams
How they played or what the results were has nothing to with the point either of us where trying to make .. but ill argue anyways, ... uuMmm we are one of the top teams., we have already played the top teams, we beat all of the top teams.. and maybe it wasent that the tiges were rubbish but that the dragons out played them??goodnight

Mary would have had a good idea on the questions to be asked by Kent. He would of discussed many things with Kent before he agreed to be interviewed. Kent has always been a Mary fan.
Exactly - it was staged and nothing but spin to make McGregor look credible.
I am truly sick of the charade.
We know Kent is an advocate and a mate.
McGregor puts himself in front of the media more than any other coach in the NRL.
I don't buy it and just covers the biggest problem the club has.
Get him outa there!

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Dufty only got his chance because of injury.
Even now, Mann and Leilua (who were our best against the Tigers) are only playing because of injury.
Let's stop kidding ourselves.

Dufty got a chance through injury and the fullback before him being a twat in general. He took the opportunity with both hands and made the position his.
I don't know how many games Mann has missed this season, but it wouldn't be many. Mary stated the 17th team position was up for grabs when all our young blokes got a run against Melbourne. Leilua was chosen as he had a good game. So I don't agree with you there.

Dufty got a chance through injury and the fullback before him being a twat in general. He took the opportunity with both hands and made the position his.
I don't know how many games Mann has missed this season, but it wouldn't be many. Mary stated the 17th team position was up for grabs when all our young blokes got a run against Melbourne. Leilua was chosen as he had a good game. So I don't agree with you there.
On current form, you can't really say that Dufty is a certainty at FB.
As for Mann, he proved again on Sunday that he has to be in the starting line up. Forget utility and forget the 17th spot.
Whether he settles at centre, wing or even 5/8 he should be one of the first players picked.
But the young guys against Melbourne got a chance because of injury and availability, that's the only reason they got a run.
The final insult is poor old Lawrie on Sunday who came in as the 4th prop in our rotation.
He got his chance because Vaughn was injured.
Unfortunately, I don't even think he got to use the Dencorub.
So I don't know how my statement is wrong.

ouryears

Bench
How they played or what the results were has nothing to with the point either of us where trying to make .. but ill argue anyways, ... uuMmm we are one of the top teams., we have already played the top teams, we beat all of the top teams.. and maybe it wasent that the tiges were rubbish but that the dragons out played them??goodnight
Souths beat us
Storm beat us
Roosters beat us
Panthers beat us
Warriors beat us....twice

Ummmmm.....

Life's Good

Coach
What are you trying to say? I dont think this has much to do with what i said..
In your earlier post you suggested SuperCoach has wielded the axe(or words to that effect). I, like many others, don’t believe that as the case. The only way he deals with underperformers is to keep selecting them.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
On current form, you can't really say that Dufty is a certainty at FB.
As for Mann, he proved again on Sunday that he has to be in the starting line up. Forget utility and forget the 17th spot.
Whether he settles at centre, wing or even 5/8 he should be one of the first players picked.
But the young guys against Melbourne got a chance because of injury and availability, that's the only reason they got a run.
The final insult is poor old Lawrie on Sunday who came in as the 4th prop in our rotation.
He got his chance because Vaughn was injured.
Unfortunately, I don't even think he got to use the Dencorub.
So I don't know how my statement is wrong.

That's all well and good. In your first statement you said Mann and Leilua are only there because of injury but that's not true, both have a spot in the side regardless.

That's all well and good. In your first statement you said Mann and Leilua are only there because of injury but that's not true, both have a spot in the side regardless.
I'll have to go back and have another look but the point is that Mann sits on the bench as a utility and is totally wasted. He is only in the starting line up now because Widdop is injured - right?
Leilua - only played a handful of games - please tell me how he got into the starting 17?
Who did he displace?
Was it on form or because of injury?
I suggest it was because of injury.
The fact that both those players had outstanding games against the Tigers just underlines how negligent McGregor is in not picking the team on form and not methodically giving the younger guys more and more game time.

Latest posts