What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL bans Gallen from Dally M awards

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Can't believe how petty this is all getting and especially surprised with Fitler....haven't really noticed any cheap shots from him before.....learning off his mates it seems.

I can understand him not wanting to have a player winning an award in his name who is effectively serving a ban for performance enhancing drugs.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Couldn't care less to be honest.
But anyone who thinks Farah or Hayne won't give Gal the medal has rocks in their head.

Canard

Immortal
Nice that they clarified the position.

But why are we keeping up the pretense that the bottom of the ladder sharks were in line to win a boatload of awards???

shiznit

Coach
Couldn't care less to be honest.
But anyone who thinks Farah or Hayne won't give Gal the medal has rocks in their head.
Lmfao... They won't be giving him the award...

He was at best an outside chance of getting the Medal even before he admitted to being a drug cheat...

Jarryd Hayne would almost certainly have a stronger claim to it than Gallen.

Generalzod

Immortal
Gallen is a drug cheat, why are some sharks fans are struggling to accept this?

Funny enough usain if it was a bad as lot of people here in these forums are making it out to be why haven't the other clubs attacked Cronulla, not a word spoken by the clubs..I wonder why.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Come now General. Surely the jizz lobbers in here know far more than the rival clubs. Bunniesfag knows all after all.

chewsta

First Grade
Can they also ban him from trying to be the Sharks halfback every game he plays for us?

Apey

Staff member
Jarryd Hayne would almost certainly have a stronger claim to it than Gallen.

Let's be honest for a moment here... Hayne deserves both of them more than Gallen, but there is no way they weren't going to give it to Gallen despite this. It's pretty tiring really, the 'captain courageous' wankfest. Not trying to take away Gallen's role in NSW's victory but Hayne played a bigger part imo.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Future generations of football fans will look back and wonder why such a fuss was made about this player Gallen, considering how ordinary his career has been and what a wanker, grub and cheat he was.

:lol: Absolute gold.

Especially funny when the core of your precious Qlderp side is cheating filth. Up the Blues!

Perth Red

Post Whore
250k earnt for rep duties, a World cup winners medal and a SOO winners medal all while "suspended" for taking illegal drugs. Stable door and bolted horse anyone?

Desert Qlder

First Grade
:lol: Absolute gold.

Especially funny when the core of your precious Qlderp side is cheating filth. Up the Blues!

Not everything is a NSW/QLD thing fella. Jarryd Hayne has been the player of the NRL and Origin this year, and they still want to talk about Gallen. When in truth Hayne dragged them to victory in spite of him.

It shocks me that Gallen is held in such high regard in that state. This is a state that has produced Price, Kenny, Daley, Fittler, Clyde, Minichiello, Johns just in my time watching footy. All champions who had tremendous success at every level.

Have your standards sunk so low that Gallen is now considered NSWs best player of his generation? How sad for you if you think so.

carcharias

Immortal
Not everything is a NSW/QLD thing fella. Jarryd Hayne has been the player of the NRL and Origin this year, and they still want to talk about Gallen. When in truth Hayne dragged them to victory in spite of him.

It shocks me that Gallen is held in such high regard in that state. This is a state that has produced Price, Kenny, Daley, Fittler, Clyde, Minichiello, Johns just in my time watching footy. All champions who had tremendous success at every level.

Have your standards sunk so low that Gallen is now considered NSWs best player of his generation? How sad for you if you think so.

A bit like wally.
Good at 3 games per year .

Latest posts