What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL bans Gallen from Dally M awards

Perth Red

Post Whore
I prefered it when you were insulting me! lol

ASADA have some massive things to answer on, as does the Cronulla Sharks as a club and the people it employed that allegedly conned their players into taking illegal drugs.

ASADA yes, the support staff yes, the club not as much as you might think.

Yes they need to and are restructuring the joint to ensure people like Dr Doom and the support staff can never do these things again , my biggest issue at this point is I don't agree with allowing any of people involved back in the NRL.

I don't believe that the current or potential law suits will be significantly successful.

carcharias

Immortal
I prefered it when you were insulting me! lol

ASADA have some massive things to answer on, as does the Cronulla Sharks as a club and the people it employed that allegedly conned their players into taking illegal drugs.

You are so clueless I actually am starting to feel sorry for you.

Conned?

Only one conned is you... by the daily telegraph .

Perth Red

Post Whore
So your saying the players knowingly took illegal drugs? Your the first sharks supporter to admit that!

Eion

First Grade
So your saying the players knowingly took illegal drugs? Your the first sharks supporter to admit that!

No, I think what's being said is that cronulla have an nrl team and Perth don't. But don't worry you can still jiz over that Robbie Kearns player card.

carcharias

Immortal

I'm saying that you know diddly.

The 3 week ban ( effectively ) has really stung you hasn't it?

Did you lay in bed dreaming that the NRL would kick the sharks out and bring in Perth?
You'll have to death ride some other mob because as screwed as we currently are there other teams with a lot more problems.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Jarryd Hayne,Ben Hunt and Sam Burgess are the 3 players who deserve the Dally M the most but i fear they will give it to Jonathon Plod,The fact that Hayne plays with the worst squad out of the 4 players teams mentioned means he deserves it the most.

Get your hands off that award Jonathon Plod

Feej

First Grade
So let me get this right. After all the infraction notices handed out Gallen is the *only* drug cheat???

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm saying that you know diddly.

The 3 week ban ( effectively ) has really stung you hasn't it?

Did you lay in bed dreaming that the NRL would kick the sharks out and bring in Perth?
You'll have to death ride some other mob because as screwed as we currently are there other teams with a lot more problems.

As a sports fan yes it has and I would suggest the majority of neutral sports fans, RL fans and athletes out there. The fact you seem to be in denial the players took illegal drugs or that you are ok with the fact they did says more about you.

The day I lay in bed dreaming anything to do,with the sharks is the day I check myself in to the clinic lol.

Eion

First Grade
So many lolz with this. If you are so outraged with the punishment why don't you take it up with Asada or the Nrl. Yes, the very same Nrl you are desperate to join. All the players did was accept an offer put to them, direct your girly angst elsewhere.

TheDalek079

Bench
Rodney Howe (a drugs cheat) played for Perth. Mark Geyer (suspended for taking recreational drugs) also played for Perth.

No, I think what's being said is that cronulla have an nrl team and Perth don't. But don't worry you can still jiz over that Robbie Kearns player card.

C'mon now Eion, we all know that wouldnt happen...

Kearns was a Cronulla junior after all!

carcharias

Immortal
As a sports fan yes it has and I would suggest the majority of neutral sports fans, RL fans and athletes out there. The fact you seem to be in denial the players took illegal drugs or that you are ok with the fact they did says more about you.

The day I lay in bed dreaming anything to do,with the sharks is the day I check myself in to the clinic lol.

Denial?
Oh they took them

That's why they got the ban.

A whole 3 weeks.

Latest posts