What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Someone

Bench
So im new to betting...

I need some advice...

i wanna get a betting app on my phone but im not entirely sure how it works. i dont have paypal, only a keycard. can i transfer money from any account on my keycard to the app and transfer winnings back and so forth?

im not sure how it works.

Also, which is the best/easiest betting agency to use?

So im new to betting...

I need some advice...

i wanna get a betting app on my phone but im not entirely sure how it works. i dont have paypal, only a keycard. can i transfer money from any account on my keycard to the app and transfer winnings back and so forth?

im not sure how it works.

Also, which is the best/easiest betting agency to use?

i had a look and both sportsbet and sportingbet accept debit cards (and paypal) i prefer sportsbet but thats just a personal thing i find their site easier to navigate but they are all much of a muchness so far to me

you should look at each agency's startup bonus as well sometimes they have specials

Tipster

Bench
Wow after 1 game and Dogs are on my sh*t list. Their attack was woeful. Anyway new day today

Knights over Panthers @ 2.10

man2iel_

Juniors
I had NQ 1-12 at $3 - good start on top of my outright win on Brisbane over Canterbury. Looking at today;

- Wests Tigers 1-12 over St George-Illawarra
- NZ Warriors 1-12 over Parramatta

I am looking at Gold Coast at the minute as upset potential over Cronulla who are reeling from injuries.

Tipster

Bench
Humid conditions up in Darwin coupled with the Raiders leaking points like a sieve should see a high scoring affair tonight IMO

Taken the over 49.5 @ 1.90

Latest posts