What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Dragons_#1

Bench
I have been puting multi bets (4 leg) on now for a while... i love them.... especially with the soccer on....plenty of value...i just put $5 on and ive won a couple returning over $600 in total..

watatank

Coach
It's a lot harder to do multi betting in NRL because it only takes one game to screw up your bet (I only bet on NRL because its the only sport I follow enough to be reasonably confident risking money on). Still, I do them, although by the time I actually win something it will probably only cover all the money I used to win :lol:.

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh it is risky...same with soccer tho...its hard coz 3 options are a possibility, win lose or draw!! the best is wen u pick to score haha the last one i had was spain to win 2-1 in their last game into western bulldogs to win by 15 or more into fremantle to win by 6 or more into russia half time full time double... $5 paid $460.... thank u TAB hahah
i got a couple on the golf..
i got tiger to win @ 3.50, into newcastle into germany into croatia....paying around $200 for $5....
its aweosme lol

rabs

Staff member
I got a four leg up this week that payed $30, first score type Penrith, Canberra, Parra and Cowboys try. That and the total match points options are the best bet for getting multis up I reckon.

watatank

Coach
My tips looking at the current odds given I will most likely make a play on barring well late injuries and stuff like that.

Dragons -7.5 1.90
Canberra +3.5 1.90
Parra ML 1.85
Tigers +4.5 1.90

Souths and Warriors ML are good value bets at home too.

Last edited:

rabs

Staff member
for a small flutter go first score type a try to
St George, Canberra, Melbourne, Parra & Sydney returning 27.50

I have to say Canberra look great value at 1-12 paying $3.50 and 13+ paying $5.25

Last edited:

Tom Shines

First Grade
My tips looking at the current odds given I will most likely make a play on barring well late injuries and stuff like that.

Dragons -7.5 1.90
Canberra +3.5 1.90
Parra ML 1.85
Tigers +4.5 1.90

Souths and Warriors ML are good value bets at home too.

Really? I can only see this one going one way.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Anyone got their eyes on anything this wekeend?

I really like:

Dragons 13+ @ 2.30
Tigers @ 2.60
best odds from sportspunter.com

Dragons are in their 6 week purple patch they have every season, whilst Panthers are decimated by injury.

Broncos have a very poor team with nothing to offer in attack (especially if ennis doesn't play). The danger is Tigers could be dominated in the forwards, but even if they are they have enough sparks in the team to outscore the Broncos.