What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Early Multi.

Dogs $2.15 (Dragons players lot of them 3rd match in 10 day period, plus backing up from Dairy farmers)
Knights $1.57 Sensational value that will head for cellar quick enough.
Penrith $1.45 Great value as well.

Paying $4.89.

I am never betting on the AFL again had 3 games hd2hd on the weekend paying under a $1.40, one a $1.13 game screw my multi's.......

Pathetic!!!!!

Tigers still have Marshall and Farah so they wont be walk overs. Hd2Hd is a much safer bet as I cant remember the last time the bunnies won big and the tige's certainly still have 20 points in them and I dont know if the bunnies have 34.

rabs

Staff member
Tigers still have Marshall and Farah so they wont be walk overs. Hd2Hd is a much safer bet as I cant remember the last time the bunnies won big and the tige's certainly still have 20 points in them and I dont know if the bunnies have 34.

Farah is just about the best player in the comp imo so you make a good point. Remember Round 1 Souths 52-12, I just smell another dose of that coming.

rabs

Staff member
Brisbane Scores 21-30 Points @ 2.75 tab loss... looked good for a long way though

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
I also like Sths 13 + for the value. Tigers defence is not great....and with their centers gone their attack will be hurt

Panthers half full time
Souths 13 +
Dogs win
Storm half full time

watatank

Coach
Here's a couple of bets just for fun...

Dragons v Dogs FTS- Ben Creagh 21.00

Multi
Titans +8.0
Brett Morris to score more tries than Bryson Goodwin

Johns Magic

Referee
Multi:

Titans +12.5 vs Broncos
Bulldogs +12.5 vs Dragons
Knights half/full vs Roosters
Melbourne half/full vs Raiders
Souths over Tigers

Paying $12.63

Also put some money on El Masri to score more tries than Sailor @$3.40 just to add some interest to the game.

Backed Brett Morris to outscore Ben Farrar last week and the bastard scored 4 so hopefully I'm in a purple patch

BWNB

First Grade
I have this PTW bet.
Bris -5.5
Cby + 2.5
Ncl -3.5
Pen -6.5
War -6.5
Man -7.5
Sou + 2.5
Mel -10.5

There are a few smokeys in there i dont know if Penrith or Manly can cover the starts.

Latest posts