What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

The Devil

Bench
Have a multi of the weekends results:

Broncos
Titans
Knights
Sea Eagles
Warriors
Cowboys
Dogs
Storm

all head 2 head @ 40.91

Hopefully the storm don't stuff up tonight

rabs

Staff member
rest of the round margin bets:
South Sydney 1-12 @4.15
New Zealand 1-12 @3.10
Cronulla 1-12 @4.05
Melbourne 1-12 @3.10
Newcastle 13+ @7.50 **took another piece of this at a whopping 11.00 at bet365 absurd value this was almost came off
Bulldogs 1-12 @3.10

0 from 6 there for a weekend loss off 4.9 units :oops:

rabs

Staff member
yeah the margin is valid for the 80 minmute result.... Fien I think it was missed a sitter from right in front that would have won it in regulation time

westie

Bench
All on sporting bet.

Knights $2.00 against Wests
Illawarra $1.91 -3.5 against Roosters
Warriors $2.65 against Storm

Last week:

Got Brisbane at $2.00 -4 against Penrith
Missed on Warriors 1-12 against Roosters
Scored Tigers at $4.25 1-12 against Storm

sando88

Not a Moderator
no real standout value this week..

all games could go either way with brisbane over parra the only one i pick as a 'certainty' .. way too short but

watatank

Coach
yeah i thought so too...potential value would be the warriors and parra with the start but they are playing against teams that have a lot to prove and are one of the form teams of the comp, respectively.

sando88

Not a Moderator
i think they are due for an upset personally, altho i say that every week and they continue to prove me wrong so who knows

souths are pretty good value.. although once again u can never tell when cronulla are going to turn up

Latest posts