What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Letting the Dragons across the line cost me a $1000 multi. I had Argentina in the RWC -23.5 into, West Tigers v Warriors game under 42.5 points into, Hawthorn -13.5/over 170 total match points into West Coast to win under 39.5 into the Bronco's -2.5.

Not happy

Parra

Referee
Good day for home dogs

Eels +9 1.95
Roosters +5 1.91
Titans +5.5 1.99
Tigers +4.5 1.82

all pinnacle

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Centrebet has try scoring matchups.

500 that i won from friday night on a tie between zillman and champion @ 1.88

Happy days

Parra

Referee
Tigers just scrape in with +4

Titans and Sharks today, Raiders and Cowboys tomorrow.

Bit of a streak.

diggo

Juniors
Tonight:

Australia (-2.5) - $825 @ $1.49
Australia (-4.5) - $635 @ @1.64

Centrebet

Australia has too much class. On paper, they should win easy. Only thing that worries me is how much the feral crowd at Eden Park will effect them.

Last edited:

diggo

Juniors
Tonight:

Australia (-2.5) - $825 @ $1.49
Australia (-4.5) - $635 @ @1.64

Centrebet

Australia has too much class. On paper, they should win easy. Only thing that worries me is how much the feral crowd at Eden Park will effect them.

Not as easy as I expected, but still good enough to collect ~ $2,270

I've had a highly successful year so far. I finally realised I should only stick to the heavyweights minus a small points start (-2.5 or 4.5). IMO these are the only overs you will find.

So this year I've been sticking to Melbourne and also Bribane. Manly has burned me a few times however. I'll keep my bets coming if anyone is interested.

Btw, already got on Melbourne for next weds @ 1.48. Will take a small handicap for some good value.

diggo

Juniors
Tomorrow night Melbourne vs Warriors:

Melb Hd/Hd - $250 @ $1.48
Melb (-2.5) - $650 @ $1.65
Melb (-4.5) - $490 @ $1.83

Friday night Brisbane vs Titans:

Bris (-2.5) - $500 @ $1.42
Bris (-4.5) - $400 @ $1.55

Should be all for this week.

After watching City Country on the weekend, it only confirmed the massive gap in class between the QLD and NSW teams. I'll be betting big on QLD again this year! $1.75 for a QLD series win is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Latest posts