What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL blames under-achievers

sooperdooper

First Grade
there has been some poor weather this year no doubt
but i think the game in all aspects has been down compared to last year, hence the drop in crowds

eelandia

Juniors
I still think the Parra crowds on average are ordinary - remember Mother's Day. I shouldn't comment as the last game I went to was when Joey did his knee, but then again I have a young family and live a fair distance away. (I did go to the Cows V Eels final last year).

To all locals, get off your collectives...!!!

eelandia said:
To all locals, get off your collectives...!!!

Reminded me of a section in the Western Weekender a year or so ago.

It highlighted highly commited parramatta fans.

One of the Questions was, how often do see parramatta play.

I remember one guys answered, "Every time they are on channel 9"

Now I know people have things to do, or can't afford to come or what ever, but it sometimes makes you wonder, why don't they come out.

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
Now I know people have things to do, or can't afford to come or what ever, but it sometimes makes you wonder, why don't they come out.

I mix with loads of Parra fans through work etc..... but sadly most of them can't be bothered going to the footy.
I have never understood why. It is those people that the NRL need to work on.

Suity