What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL dreamteam

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Ah fair enough.

Traded out SBW for Elijah Taylor, 2k off being able to afford Watmough or Papalii, brutal.

And got rid of Lousi for Ma'u.

Dave_

Juniors
It's amazing how much they've ruined a good thing this year. WTF actually happened to it anyway?

_Johnsy

Referee
For anyone who is interested (I understand it's last minute)

However with the fiasco over at nrl.com, everyone I usually play with has left en masse to virtual sports. From memory these guys were one of the first to start NRL fantasy, if not the first.

The Real dream team - http://nrldreamteam.virtualsports.com.au/
Comp name : LU FANTASY RDT
Comp code : 257981

Paullyboy

Coach
Mitchsu they did say the values change after very match now. It's a good idea as people who look every week get the benefit of getting a cash cow where as last year people had 3 weeks to see them.

That's the only good thing they've done this year. It's so annoying picking someone that few people know about, and then seeing everyone snap them up in the free-for-all first 3 weeks. This rewards people who know what they're doing from the get go.

Unfortunately the whole game is f*cked now so that one improvement is made redundant.

Apey

Staff member
The whole site (nrl.com) seems to be a bit of a mess this year. Tipping isn't much better. They've fixed some bugs, but it still says I got 1 more tip than I actually did in Round 1 (but it doesn't seem to affect my total...).

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
made a trade to upgrade someone else and even though I have more then enough cash left over from the first trade and it says I cant make this trade as ill be over the salary cap? wtf?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Traded out Dobson and Tuimavave for Mansour and Witt. Moved Milford to reserve half.

Saw that Witt won't actually play and now I can't reverse my trades because Mansours position has changed.. WUT

dyldizzle

Juniors
when is the real dream team going to open? Everyone else opened last week. NRL Fantasy 2 weeks ago. This is the fastest way to lose fans.

Pikosaurus

Juniors
Unforuntaly scoring is pathetic in round 1. Especially the tackle counts for the Tigers v Titans game. They have about 24 hours to amend it or my mates and I are jumping ship. Don't these people realise that stats are basis of this game. If you can't get them even near correct, people won't waste their time.