What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I’ve never done a draft league but I reckon that’d be so much fun. I reckon there’s a lot of skill involved in a draft league. I always forget about my draft team too lol.

Travitoh

First Grade
I’ve never done a draft league but I reckon that’d be so much fun. I reckon there’s a lot of skill involved in a draft league. I always forget about my draft team too lol.

I'v done AFL draft leagues and there is an element of skill and luck in getting the most out of your picks. Everyone having unique players makes it really interesting too as opposed to everyone having the same guns and relying on how a mid ranger goes.

We will be doing a head to head league if that's okay with everyone.

Whichever you go with I'll be happy to play.
A draft league however is still head to head but at the start of the season we take turns in selecting players. Like an NBA or NFL draft.

callmack1

Staff member
I have just created our League lads! Check your PM's as I will be sending you the invite code so that you can join.

If anyone else still wants to join, it's not too late, you have until Round 1 and we'd love to have you on board.

callmack1

Staff member
Once you have joined, please let me know and post your team name here so that we know who you are haha.

I am Glory Glory Cuzz, no change from last year!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have just created our League lads! Check your PM's as I will be sending you the invite code so that you can join.

If anyone else still wants to join, it's not too late, you have until Round 1 and we'd love to have you on board.
I'll join now.....

If anyone has articles they see with player pricing and hints and tips it'd be good to post the links....

Some info on the rule changes for 2018 would be good just too refresh my mind brother.... do you have that handy??

One thing I noticed Callmack is it's on a 21 man squad and still 34 trades which makes it a lot harder especially around origin time....

Hunters and STID will be so hard to beat....

Last edited:

hunters

Juniors
Hey Guys. I've joined the league (Head Hunters).

Once the season starts properly I'll also try and be a bit more 'chatty' on the rest of the forum. Been around for a long time but really don't chip in all that often!

callmack1

Staff member
Thanks for joining guys!

I'll join now.....

If anyone has articles they see with player pricing and hints and tips it'd be good to post the links....

Some info on the rule changes for 2018 would be good just too refresh my mind brother.... do you have that handy??

One thing I noticed Callmack is it's on a 21 man squad and still 34 trades which makes it a lot harder especially around origin time....

Hunters and STID will be so hard to beat....
There were a few links at the start of this thread which should be helpful.

Here is the help section for everything you could possible need: https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/whats-new

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Once you have joined, please let me know and post your team name here so that we know who you are haha.

I am Glory Glory Cuzz, no change from last year!
All good my man,itsamansgame is ITSAMANSGAME in capitals just to make me look as intimidating as my team will be!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am pleased to announce the return for a second season of Bunny Boy Brothers....

I made the GF last season and had a very good first up season.....

No doubt it'll be tougher competition this season and I look forward to it.....

Now to get myself up to date on a few things hahahaha....

Latest posts