What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

hunters

Juniors
Thanks mate. It’s not going to help, my best replacement halve is Carty:joy::joy::joy: I only noticed when the SC app gave me a warning about Kata being injured.

Oh well, we where only going 7 vs 7 players this week and I was hoping SJ as capt was going to be the difference with a lot of luck. Now it looks like he really will be, but not in a good way:joy::joy::joy:
Geez you've gotten unlucky there mate. Not only with the injuries but not being able to move one out because he is Captain sucks! Jurbo should go alright against the Eels though so at least you've got your VC sorted properly. Seen plenty of people who ignore the VC and have it sitting on someone like Dale Copley.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lodge awful!

Did Tohu and Bromwich both go off concussed???

@Souths Till I Die Faitala and Smith have given you the upper hand against me mate!

I'm 6/208

STID you're 7/273 and with Tommy Turbo giving you the edge in the backs over me you should be sweet!

hunters

Juniors
Tohu was concussed after a couple of hits and Bromwich did a knee or something. They speculated JBrom might be out for about two weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tohu was concussed after a couple of hits and Bromwich did a knee or something. They speculated JBrom might be out for about two weeks.
I just traded out Bromwich but STID still has him.

Thanks as I was just curious. I had work and didn't see the games!

callmack1

Staff member
And of course I had Tohu :joy::joy::joy:
After my record high last week, looks like a record low this week. Now I know what it feels like to support the Roosters:joy:
Shithouse.
I'm totally with you there mate, brought him in this week too and even considered captaining him, thankfully I didn't.

Lodge has to go next week.

ThingFish

Juniors
I'm totally with you there mate, brought him in this week too and even considered captaining him, thankfully I didn't.

Lodge has to go next week.
Ditto on Lodge. Hunters is a freaking freak when it comes to the trade out. Timed it perfectly. Anyway it’s all a learning curve this year, and there are some really good teachers in this comp:smiley:

ThingFish

Juniors
I’m thinking of hiring out my services to the NRL coaches.

For a small fee, if they want a key opposition player taken out, ill just trade them into my Fantasy team.

Guaranteed out for the next 4-6 weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Souths Till I Die you are 78 up on me!

We both have DCE, Kikau and Gosie.

You have Tommy T and I have Jake T and Fisher Harris!

I need a miracle like a Tommy T injury or concussion. Or for him to only score 30 for you and hope Jake scores 60 and Fisher Harris scores 50.

Most likely outcome is you beat me by about 30-40 points.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Souths Till I Die didn't you swap out Rochow for Gosie mate??

The Fantasy App doesn't say so mate??

Is it playing up to give me false hope of beating ya??

I think you will narrowly win brother.