What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m 2 points behind Itsa but I move won’t update either lol
I don't know how far I am behind STID and also I'm waiting for him to let me know what's gone on with Rochow as he said he was getting Gosiewski and it still says he has Rochow!

If he still has Rochow I'm a fair chance of beating him and doing a Steven Bradbury!!

50-50

Rabbits20

Immortal
Still we await the results! Still STID is making me sweat lol on whether he has Rochow or Gosie.

If he still has Rochow that's a bad move as his price is dropping now I'd say and some potential cash cows are starting to increase in price!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters You just find a way mate. Great score.

Hunters is ranked as 648th out of the 95k.

He is now installed as let's say $1.95 fav to take out our comp followed by STID at $7.00 and Wimdsor Rabbit at $11. @The Windsor Rabbit just looked at your side mate and your side scares me. I think I fluked my win against you the other week! I regret trading out Latrell! Keep it up mate and you'll definitely be top 4 Coke seasons end!

@callmack1 Good round bro just getting home! You are building nicely and I expect you may just get over the line against me next round but it'll be close!

@Souths Till I Die I feel like somebody hijacked your account! Not sure what's happening! I'm starting to realise I may have done a Steven Bradbury on ya! It hasn't sunk in yet as I'm not sure if it's true or not?? I'm confused....... currently has me 10 points up on ya!

callmack1

Staff member
@hunters You just find a way mate. Great score.

Hunters is ranked as 648th out of the 95k.

He is now installed as let's say $1.95 fav to take out our comp followed by STID at $7.00 and Wimdsor Rabbit at $11. @The Windsor Rabbit just looked at your side mate and your side scares me. I think I fluked my win against you the other week! I regret trading out Latrell! Keep it up mate and you'll definitely be top 4 Coke seasons end!

@callmack1 Good round bro just getting home! You are building nicely and I expect you may just get over the line against me next round but it'll be close!

@Souths Till I Die I feel like somebody hijacked your account! Not sure what's happening! I'm starting to realise I may have done a Steven Bradbury on ya! It hasn't sunk in yet as I'm not sure if it's true or not?? I'm confused....... currently has me 10 points up on ya!
Yea I was pretty pleased in the end. Didn't have a great Round but still got the narrow win over Toes who has a pretty good side.

Congrats on your game bro!! I don't usually confirm results until the following morning as scores can change over night but it's looking good for you!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea I was pretty pleased in the end. Didn't have a great Round but still got the narrow win over Toes who has a pretty good side.

Congrats on your game bro!! I don't usually confirm results until the following morning as scores can change over night but it's looking good for you!
Thanks bro. Oi bro we just temporarily kicked STID out of the top 4:):)

We are 3rd and 4th.

I think STID is doing it on purpose though to try go under the radar!

I know he has lots of cash to spare so he's better placed than both us!

Let's enjoy it while it lasts!

Yeah looking good for me unless there is some unforeseen circumstances!

callmack1

Staff member
Thanks bro. Oi bro we just temporarily kicked STID out of the top 4:):)

We are 3rd and 4th.

I think STID is doing it on purpose though to try go under the radar!

I know he has lots of cash to spare so he's better placed than both us!

Let's enjoy it while it lasts!

Yeah looking good for me unless there is some unforeseen circumstances!
Haha, I certainly will be enjoying it while it lasts, may not be for long though!!

@The Windsor Rabbit just like to say congrats.

Out of all of us currently I feel you have the best squad!

Congrats mate it's killer! You should be happy with it!

You'll be there when the whips are a cracking at the end of the season!

Thanks mate I made two very big mistakes early on that still haunting me daily but the rest of the team I’m very happy with. Tbh I’ve been spending upto 4 hours a day on this game so it had Better be good lol. Think I’m addicted :joy:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Thanks mate I made two very big mistakes early on that still haunting me daily but the rest of the team I’m very happy with. Tbh I’ve been spending upto 4 hours a day on this game so it had Better be good lol. Think I’m addicted :joy:

That is one of the greatest lines ive read on this site. :joy: it’s so addictive right? I used to be so much worse when i first started 4 years ago but now I kind of just lock in my trades and don’t look back until final team lists.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wish I had 4hrs a day lol.

Probably 2hrs a day I can spend on it!

I do listen to the podcasts and all etc...

I won't give up!

Latest posts