What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well i jumped on the lolo train this week as hes not going to get any cheaper. All aboard toot toot !!!
Risky business mate. Hahaha

He's had 3 scores in the 30's and 3 above 50.

Will he average above 50 this season???? Hmmmm.....

All aboard Tohu for me! Plus a cash cow for Griffin!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Souths Till I Die I reckon you're waiting til your fav gets back to 70-80mins and bottoms out at his price! Mannering I'm talking about!

Question is with Blair at lock Mannering probably plays in the no.12 jersey!

Will that mean his scoring drops a bit??? Hmmmm....

Definitely one to keep an eye on!

I will be paying attention to that just as you are!

Risky business mate. Hahaha

He's had 3 scores in the 30's and 3 above 50.

Will he average above 50 this season???? Hmmmm.....

All aboard Tohu for me! Plus a cash cow for Griffin!
He will avarge over 50 but maybe not in the 60’s like last season. I hope so anyway lol

Travitoh

First Grade
@Souths Till I Die I reckon you're waiting til your fav gets back to 70-80mins and bottoms out at his price! Mannering I'm talking about!

Question is with Blair at lock Mannering probably plays in the no.12 jersey!

Will that mean his scoring drops a bit??? Hmmmm....

Definitely one to keep an eye on!

I will be paying attention to that just as you are!

STID isn't alone. Hopefully it's just a fitness thing for now

Travitoh

First Grade
I was going to bring in M'Bye this week but forgot the deadline. Amatuer!

But it's ok, i reckon I've found a sleeper

ThingFish

Juniors
Why do they lock the capt and vc? Both still to play. Just realised Shaun Johnston is injured and he’s my captain so I’m stuck. Is there anyway of changing capt or something?

hunters

Juniors
Why do they lock the capt and vc? Both still to play. Just realised Shaun Johnston is injured and he’s my captain so I’m stuck. Is there anyway of changing capt or something?
It's to nullify the captaincy loophole that exists in supercoach. Hopefully you're VC turns in a big one for you. Make sure your emergencies are ordered correctly to get the best replacement for SJ.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's to nullify the captaincy loophole that exists in supercoach. Hopefully you're VC turns in a big one for you. Make sure your emergencies are ordered correctly to get the best replacement for SJ.
I notice even you aren't as high up as last season!

It's much tougher this season I feel!

I bought in Tohu for Bromwich and Griffin to Gosie

hunters

Juniors
I notice even you aren't as high up as last season!

It's much tougher this season I feel!

I bought in Tohu for Bromwich and Griffin to Gosie
Maybe not...not sure what rank I was at this stage of the season last year. Still, 1452 after last night's game is not so bad. Got to stop making trades though! Need to save a couple for emergencies later!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe not...not sure what rank I was at this stage of the season last year. Still, 1452 after last night's game is not so bad. Got to stop making trades though! Need to save a couple for emergencies later!
I need to upgrade Lodge next week and after that conserve trades.

ThingFish

Juniors
Thanks mate. It’s not going to help, my best replacement halve is Carty:joy::joy::joy: I only noticed when the SC app gave me a warning about Kata being injured.

Oh well, we where only going 7 vs 7 players this week and I was hoping SJ as capt was going to be the difference with a lot of luck. Now it looks like he really will be, but not in a good way:joy::joy::joy: