What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Fantasy is going to script. Callmack and STID gonna make the GF as I predicted. It’s all pointing to a Souths Till I Die victory like I said all along. He’s gonna crack the 1000 this week no probs.

hunters

Juniors
No way. Aitken and Nene are going to score 8 tries between them and rocket me into the GF.........

(Congrats Callmack and STID, you guys have gone great)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
No way. Aitken and Nene are going to score 8 tries between them and rocket me into the GF.........

(Congrats Callmack and STID, you guys have gone great)

Exactly! Never say never! Mate I think I’ve just gotten lucky near the end of the season. Definitely been one of my best seasons overall wise. You had an awesome run though and I didn’t think I’d be able to beat you. Hope you play next year brother. Good game!

Well how the hell did that happen r20 I knocked off hunter then looks like I got cal at the death ( updated scores to come).
Omg after logging in Thursday and seeing dce with 109 I was pissed that my season and what I thought was going to be a exciting weekend was destroyed but I hung in there and tweeked my line up a little to give me a chance and I think I pulled it off.

STID is next on my hit list lol

Never give up R20 :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

Exactly! Never say never! Mate I think I’ve just gotten lucky near the end of the season. Definitely been one of my best seasons overall wise. You had an awesome run though and I didn’t think I’d be able to beat you. Hope you play next year brother. Good game!
Congrats on your win and another massive score mate. Looking forward to next week you never know what can happen in the last round of the NRL regular season. Just hope it’s a close one and it comes down to the wire.
Good luck mate.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Congrats on your win and another massive score mate. Looking forward to next week you never know what can happen in the last round of the NRL regular season. Just hope it’s a close one and it comes down to the wire.
Good luck mate.

Keen as for it mate. Should be a good game. Out of trades though so what you see is what’s you get!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well how the hell did that happen r20 I knocked off hunter then looks like I got cal at the death ( updated scores to come).
Omg after logging in Thursday and seeing dce with 109 I was pissed that my season and what I thought was going to be a exciting weekend was destroyed but I hung in there and tweeked my line up a little to give me a chance and I think I pulled it off.

STID is next on my hit list lol

Never give up R20 :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:
I just checked in on Fantasy and are my eyes playing tricks on me??

How the hell did that happen.

That was a Steven Bradbury by Windsor. Woweeeeeeee you were out mate and I can’t comprehend it...

Well played but Callmack will be really really gutted. He should hold his head high though on his best Fantasy season yet!

If Martin stays on another five mins before going off injured Callmack would’ve won...

Mind you guys the scoring is not finalised yet so let’s just wait a couple of hours and see as it’s only four points.

Looking like Windsor has it though.

You would have probs won by more if you had Smith still in as he scored better than McInnes.

Anyhow all the best to ya but if I had to make a market it’d be this:

STID $1.18
Windsor $5.00

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wanna play the same format next year.

If it’s the draft format I won’t play I don’t think as due to me being quite busy I’d always be left with the last pick.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I wanna play the same format next year.

If it’s the draft format I won’t play I don’t think as due to me being quite busy I’d always be left with the last pick.

Yeah there’s no reason we can’t do both. I’ll need a normal side for my overall score. Going for top 10 Rabbitohs fans (currently 14th) this year but next year I’m going for number 1!

callmack1

Staff member
I logged in just before and couldn't believe my eyes.....WTF!!!!!!!!!! I've been absoulutely robbed haha! If Martin doesn't fuggin go off injured I win!! Ahhhhhh! That really grinds my gears!

Not gonna lie, I thought I had my first ever Grand Final appearance in Fantasy all locked up but to lose it like that is actually pretty devastating I'm not gonna lie as I'm pretty competitive and have had a great season, probably my best yet!

Oh well, congrats Windsor, what an amazing comeback that is!! You must be stoked bro and I have to take my hat off to you.

Still holding out hope that the scores haven't fully updated, I usually wait until the morning til it's confirmed but it's unlikely. So gutted haha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah there’s no reason we can’t do both. I’ll need a normal side for my overall score. Going for top 10 Rabbitohs fans (currently 14th) this year but next year I’m going for number 1!
Mate you’re getting better at this.

I’m sitting around 6000th this year which is an improvement. I was just outside the top 10k last year in my first season and I didn’t know about the break even fantasy centre.

My goal next season is for top 4000. Not sure if I’ll get it but I’ll do my very best.

@callmack1 I wouldn’t play the draft version sorry mate.... who knows I may change my mind but it doesn’t really appeal to me and I don’t think I’d have time for both. But you guys can go right ahead that’s fine by me. Majority rules and I reckon most would like to do both.

@ThingFish you had a very good first season in fantasy so congrats.. what is your overall rank? Are you around the 15k mark?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I logged in just before and couldn't believe my eyes.....WTF!!!!!!!!!! I've been absoulutely robbed haha! If Martin doesn't fuggin go off injured I win!! Ahhhhhh! That really grinds my gears!

Not gonna lie, I thought I had my first ever Grand Final appearance in Fantasy all locked up but to lose it like that is actually pretty devastating I'm not gonna lie as I'm pretty competitive and have had a great season, probably my best yet!

Oh well, congrats Windsor, what an amazing comeback that is!! You must be stoked bro and I have to take my hat off to you.

Still holding out hope that the scores haven't fully updated, I usually wait until the morning til it's confirmed but it's unlikely. So gutted haha.
I was shocked too... I thought there must’ve been a fault in the scoring. Then I saw Windsor got 65 points from auto emergency Cody who has barely scored anywhere near that high all year.

Well bro it won’t make you feel better but it was tighter than the 4 points.

Final scoring

Windsor 951
Callmack 948

Just 3 points.

callmack1

Staff member
Yep, I'm officially done. FFS, that really frustrates me to lose a prelim by three figgin points because of injury. Sigh.

Oh well, congrats to both Windsor and STID, it'll be a cracking Grand Final that's for sure.

And like I said, it's been a great season, probably the best I've ever had and Its just disappointing its had to end like this. However, 'Glory, Glory Cuz' will be back in 2019 bigger and better than ever!

ThingFish

Juniors
Mate you’re getting better at this.

I’m sitting around 6000th this year which is an improvement. I was just outside the top 10k last year in my first season and I didn’t know about the break even fantasy centre.

My goal next season is for top 4000. Not sure if I’ll get it but I’ll do my very best.

@callmack1 I wouldn’t play the draft version sorry mate.... who knows I may change my mind but it doesn’t really appeal to me and I don’t think I’d have time for both. But you guys can go right ahead that’s fine by me. Majority rules and I reckon most would like to do both.

@ThingFish you had a very good first season in fantasy so congrats.. what is your overall rank? Are you around the 15k mark?
Thanks mate. So far I’m 12663. What is this “break even fantasy centre” you speak of?

Latest posts