What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
So looking at the scores from this round STID cruised it in without breaking even into a sweat.. he pretty much got 950 which was 50 more than Callmack.

Windsor upset Hunters.

Myself and Thing Fish won comfortably..

So STID will get the week off along with Windsor.

With a couple of trades left STID will play the winner of myself plus Hunters which he will win no probs. Hunters and myself have zero trades left. Hunters though has some cover for Taumalolo in Aubusson and Hughes to cover Widdop. My emergencies didn’t play this week so it looks like I’ll have no cover next week meaning Hunters wins.

As for the other match up Callmack will also go in as strong favourite against Thing Fish..

Next week shouldn’t have an affect on week 3 prelims which should look like this:

STID v Hunters
Windsor v Callmack

STID and Callmack have trades left and are gonna be very tough to beat.

I’ve never been surer of who the winner will be and that is STID...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So looking at the scores from this round STID cruised it in without breaking even into a sweat.. he pretty much got 950 which was 50 more than Callmack.

Windsor upset Hunters.

Myself and Thing Fish won comfortably..

So STID will get the week off along with Windsor.

With a couple of trades left STID will play the winner of myself plus Hunters which he will win no probs. Hunters and myself have zero trades left. Hunters though has some cover for Taumalolo in Aubusson and Hughes to cover Widdop. My emergencies didn’t play this week so it looks like I’ll have no cover next week meaning Hunters wins.

As for the other match up Callmack will also go in as strong favourite against Thing Fish..

Next week shouldn’t have an affect on week 3 prelims which should look like this:

STID v Hunters
Windsor v Callmack

STID and Callmack have trades left and are gonna be very tough to beat.

I’ve never been surer of who the winner will be and that is STID...

Now that all sounds good in theory but there’s every chance half of my squad goes down next week. I HAVENT WON YET!!

ThingFish

Juniors
Just looked at our current teams Callmack. When it comes down to it we have 7 unique players each. Your 7 are way better than my 7. But stranger things have happened:smiley:
This year I’ve had a player injured while they were minus 3 points.

Anyway I guess we’re playing 7s this weekend:joy: Best of luck, you deserve a final 4 finish.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters should be a cracker this week.

I expect you to narrowly win. May be less than 20-25 points in it.

You’ve Hughes and Aubusson as cover.

My only hope is hoping Lewis back so I can put him on my bench.

I think we also have seven different.

You have Taupau, Kikau, Hughes, Aubusson, MacDonald, Tommy T, McInnes

Oh and I just realised you have Lewis too..

I have Sam, DCE, Chee Kam, Ferguson, Farah, Fainu and Lewis

With Farah and Fainu not playing as many minutes that isn’t good for me.

Taupau, Tommy T and Mcturtle should see you home to a victory hunters.

I’m hoping Fergo goes for a 70 against Parra.

ThingFish

Juniors
@hunters should be a cracker this week.

I expect you to narrowly win. May be less than 20-25 points in it.

You’ve Hughes and Aubusson as cover.

My only hope is hoping Lewis back so I can put him on my bench.

I think we also have seven different.

You have Taupau, Kikau, Hughes, Aubusson, MacDonald, Tommy T, McInnes

Oh and I just realised you have Lewis too..

I have Sam, DCE, Chee Kam, Ferguson, Farah, Fainu and Lewis

With Farah and Fainu not playing as many minutes that isn’t good for me.

Taupau, Tommy T and Mcturtle should see you home to a victory hunters.

I’m hoping Fergo goes for a 70 against Parra.
Oh the irony if it’s Mcturtle that puts the final nail into your finals run:joy::joy::joy: You will be spewing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh the irony if it’s Mcturtle that puts the final nail into your finals run:joy::joy::joy: You will be spewing.
I know what he brings and that’s heaps of tackles. But he can give penalties away and go the sin bin like we have seen 2-3 times this year. Let me hope for a miracle.

callmack1

Staff member
Still can’t belive I beat hunter :sunglasses:. I need a week off to get my BP back down my Dr did after that game lol
You've done so well this year bro!! Don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean it in a bad way at all but your Fantasy form has been a suprise because at the start of the year, you said you had no idea!! Haha. ;)

Now you're a genuine title contender!