What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

You've done so well this year bro!! Don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean it in a bad way at all but your Fantasy form has been a suprise because at the start of the year, you said you had no idea!! Haha. ;)

Now you're a genuine title contender!
not at all bro. I was surprised with my early from also being my first year. I did a lot of research at the start and got lucky a little also and that always helps.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don’t let STID pull the wool over you eyes...

We all know he’s the one to beat....

When he wins I’ll say told ya so...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Well a month ago I never thought I stood a chance aganst hunter but all of a sudden Widdop gets a duck egg and I win by 40.
You just never know. :yum:

Exactly Windsor! Anything could happen. I’m going all out this week anyway to try and get the best overall score possible so if I get injuries I’m pretty screwed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey mate. Got a bit lucky with some guys finally firing! You have done fantastic this year, Fergo could still pull out a big game and get you home!
833 I’m happy with that..

STID scored 894 even with the week off. Callmack also scored 894.

You’re not far off favouritism mate but with STID having a trade spare I think he goes in slight fav against you..

STID $1.77
Hunters $2.10

You’ve tightened that gap mate but I expect STID to find a way...

callmack1

Staff member
Comiserations to R20 and Thing Fish who were knocked out of the comp over the weekend, you've both had a very strong season and have been fierce competitors which I've absoulutely loved.

For the rest of us, it's now Preliminary Finals time!! Two cracking match ups!

ThingFish

Juniors
Comiserations to R20 and Thing Fish who were knocked out of the comp over the weekend, you've both had a very strong season and have been fierce competitors which I've absoulutely loved.

Has been a good comp. the four left are well deserved. Should we a good couple of weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Very well said Callmack.

I must say the four that are left have been four of the best clearly this season so it’s well deserved.

I think you may just get Windsor mate but there could be less than 10 points in it.

@callmack1 and @Souths Till I Die both off to flyers in your prelims.
I think cal has a little too much for me this week I was gutted to log in and see DCE scored over 100 the other day.
Well I put up a Hail Mary and used my last trade to dump CS9 and hope he scores low and I brang in your fav turtle to try give me a slim chance.
Good luck cal been a great season no mater the result but I still want to win :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

callmack1

Staff member
I think cal has a little too much for me this week I was gutted to log in and see DCE scored over 100 the other day.
Well I put up a Hail Mary and used my last trade to dump CS9 and hope he scores low and I brang in your fav turtle to try give me a slim chance.
Good luck cal been a great season no mater the result but I still want to win :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
All the best to you too bro! Although it's looking like I might just get ya atm haha. A Great Preliminary Final so far!

Latest posts