What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2023

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I live in Brisbane and if Murdoch's Broncos win the place becomes the smug capital of the World. Unbearable.

Some say the Pennies are smug.

Those people never lived in Brisbane when the donkeys are premiers.

Pennies are out 1967, and have been the best team for seasons.

Scott

Bench
Good lord, what the f**k is wrong with them... and he's far an away the best player (well if he was there) on that list, FFS
I think these people are the ones being paraded at the GF. Wade is in Vegas on his bucks weekend.

JJ

Immortal
I think these people are the ones being paraded at the GF. Wade is in Vegas on his bucks weekend.
ok, still would have thought he'd be on the list out of respect, which is what it's about

Blair

Coach
No Friday night footy sucked big time. It's just hitting me that the season's coming to an end.

Blair

Coach
Just now (Sat night) my brother offered me tix to the GF, so it seems it's not sold out.

Unfortunately, I'm working tomorrow. I'd be surprised if there was a spare seat in the house if the Warriors had made it.

Blair

Coach
Lol, a young Panthers fan yelled out to Walsh “Leota will take your head off”

classy Reece turned round and said “I’ll take ya mums”
How old is Walsh, twenty, twenty one? So, back in 1990/91 when I turned twenty/twenty one, I reckon I would've possibly said something like, 'yeah, right'. I'd never say anything about his mother, and I was an immature twenty/twenty one!

So yeah, I think Walsh is a bit off.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Game day, Up the Pahs or Up the DahDahs

Looking forward to the early forward battle

No footy on the Saturday night was strange, Breakers got me through and watched a bit of the fumbleball GF as well, strange sport !

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
How old is Walsh, twenty, twenty one? So, back in 1990/91 when I turned twenty/twenty one, I reckon I would've possibly said something like, 'yeah, right'. I'd never say anything about his mother, and I was an immature twenty/twenty one!

So yeah, I think Walsh is a bit off.
We have seen many guys tortured by the media over nothing incidents, I remember Willie Mason being young and getting hammered because he took a leak behind a tree while out 1 night

Walsh had a kid at 18 which should make people grow up, since then has been done with drugs, had to use family as an excuse to leave the Warriors after his Mrs found out what he was getting upto, disgracefully swore at the ref and got done, and he is still the golden child who can do no wrong. Probably lucky he isn’t part of a Sydney club

Blair

Coach
Sydney's warm, it's not footy weather! There'll be some tired players tonight unless the temperature drops sharply, which it can out there at Olympic Park.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sydney's warm, it's not footy weather! There'll be some tired players tonight unless the temperature drops sharply, which it can out there at Olympic Park.
Cool southerly change is due to hit but not until around 9pm. It’s currently 33 and very windy, we’re sitting around doing nothing at work cause it’s too windy to operate the cranes. Gonna make for some interesting conditions especially if that southerly hits midway through the game and gives the team running from the south end the advantage. Whoever wins the toss should take that into account.

This games is intense.
Funny they got Reece for a forward pass this week.
Cobbo taken out or not given a fair shot at a kick either not penalised.