What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Games

be55

Juniors
I wonder how Tigers supporters are feeling right about now 🤔

door GIF

Dragon David

First Grade
I have a hunch that the Roosters will win all of their remaining games, currently leading the Broncos 12 - 0 in the first half, and could very well finish in the top 4. If there is a club capable of beating Penrith, it would be the Roosters.

Dragon David

First Grade
I know how you feel DD. I can't escape the sense that most games are about as pure a sporting contest as WWE.
When we know how our season has been and that it has been a year of frustration and overall poor results, interest wanes. The only way for my interest to lift is by the players giving it their all in the final games of 2022 and win.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
I watched that game last night and thought it could easily have been 50- 38. Both sides blew scoring opportunities…. These high scoring games might appeal to some (marketing people etc).. but those score lines just don’t appeal at all for me. Too many of these type of games these days imo.

Smacka

Juniors
I watched that game last night and thought it could easily have been 50- 38. Both sides blew scoring opportunities…. These high scoring games might appeal to some (marketing people etc).. but those score lines just don’t appeal at all for me. Too many of these type of games these days imo.
I think our game has more forward passes thrown now than a game of Union.

be55

Juniors
22 unanswered points to the Eels….mmm I, wonder what was said at halftime….?
It will only become a problem for Manly if they start to consistently concede points straight after halftime, and continually fall apart in the 2nd half...

Like we do.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
L
It will only become a problem for Manly if they start to consistently concede points straight after halftime, and continually fall apart in the 2nd half...

Like we do.
…like they did against Melbourne as well…

be55

Juniors
L

…like they did against Melbourne as well…
I think that's a little different...

They were leading 36-12 with 6 mins to go and Manly let in 4 tries to only win by 6. I think it's safe to say they put the cue in the rack with 5 to go. They weren't the first team to do that and certainly won't be the last.

I'd be more concerned with 2nd halves like ours when we played the Roosters. We were ahead 14-12 at halftime. We concede a try in the first 2 mins after halftime and then another 5 tries to get beat by 28. That's a real 2nd half collapse.

I think as far as 2nd half capitulations go, we well and truly have Manly covered...

Latest posts