What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Games

Crush

Coach
Manly thought they had the game in the bag against the Cowboys with about 8 minutes to go with the score 26-12. They didn't count on the Cowboys rallying to score 3 quick unanswered tries, 2 being converted, to get up in the end 28-26. The Cowboys are the real deal this year.
Jason Saab showed just how rubbish he is in that game, he’s a fast runner, that is all.

Yow

Juniors
Manly thought they had the game in the bag against the Cowboys with about 8 minutes to go with the score 26-12. They didn't count on the Cowboys rallying to score 3 quick unanswered tries, 2 being converted, to get up in the end 28-26. The Cowboys are the real deal this year.
Cowboys given a bit of ball can blow anyone off the park like last week 9 sets without us touching the ball almost changed my tips glad i stuck with the Boys

Dragon David

First Grade
Burton is one hell of a player.
He is TruSaint. Wait 'til Kikkau gets there next year. His combination on the left with Burton will be devastating. They will have Reed Mahoney as well so top 8 is well and truly on the cards - would be interesting to see who will be their coach. Mick Potter seems to be doing ok for the moment.

Dragon David

First Grade
As you can see with me posting on the Forum that I find things and write about them to pass the time away and helps me to relax.

One thing that I looked at on Foxsports News is this video of Chad Townsend of the Cowboys when he was mic'd up in the game against Manly -

I think that Townsend is the driving force of the Cowboys on the field and that is why the team is doing so well.

I like that he embarrassed the ref Sutton about a challenge which Sutton "thought" that Townsend or Taumalolo called.

I don't know how much Hunt says on the field but I hope it is plenty to gee up the players.

Dragon David

First Grade
Damn it. Manly look like they will win against the Storm which means that they will go to 8th spot (with a bye to come) and we temporarily drop to 9th. Definitely got to beat the Raiders now.

Dragon David

First Grade
Storm, the mongrels, are probably losing deliberately, just to stuff the Dragons up. How low is that Bellyache and his bunch of duds! 😂😂
The Storm hit back and scored a few tries to lose by only 6 points. Was looking like the game Manly played against the Cowboys when Manly were way out in front but the Cowboys rallied and got up.

jeffdragon

Bench
Damn it. Manly look like they will win against the Storm which means that they will go to 8th spot (with a bye to come) and we temporarily drop to 9th. Definitely got to beat the Raiders now.
They say if we win our games it will take care of itself.
But it does help if Manly, Souths, Chooks and Raiders lose their games unless they play one another.
But because we are unreliable that we have to rely on that.

Last edited:

Latest posts