What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Hooker

gee i remember that try how good did he make hunt look hahaha but seriously look at the rugby league pole it buderus 84 smith 8 hmm the players dont lie do they :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap:

Sato

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Priddis is doing well at Penrith cause he suits your side. I would have to say that Barry Berrigan was playing just as well as priddis was before he got injured. And brisbane are ahead of penrith at the moment and we have had just as many if not more injuries than you guys had.

On a serious note, priddis has done great things for the panthers and is one of the reasons why you guys won the comp last year. I hope you don't lose him cuase i'm not sure whether there are many other better hookers around.

he signed for 3 more years a few weeks back.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Wowee, look at all those passes Buderus threw straight over the top of nsw players... Must've happened _at least_ twice in each set.

Moron.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Smith is twice the hooker of Buderus who is a joke. He THINKS he is Johns.

Origin 1- Smith was more dominate
Origin 2 - Same
Knights vs Storm - Smith easily with Buderus pathetic.

Its pretty obvious you loser NSW favouring moronic fans.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Buderus was pretty quiet last night, he only did a few dummy half runs. QLD must of did a good job of slowing down the Blues play the ball.

Freak

Juniors
Anyone who suggests Priddis needs their head read.
I personally would not feed him.

All he is good for is at least 2 to 3 penalties a game!!

Buderus first daylight second

Phillips

Referee
Cameron Smith is over-rated, sure he is good but not as good as people make him out to be.... :x :x there I finally said it :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Phillips said:
Cameron Smith is over-rated, sure he is good but not as good as people make him out to be.... :x :x there I finally said it :lol:

He's very good, IMO, but that goal-kicking has to improve. Queensland could have had the series already wrapped up if he were more accurate.

Other than that, I like him he's a real grafter...

Cheers,
Ben S.

I cannot believe that only a few of you have mentioned Cameron Smith...his kicking game is developing and he makes a stack of tackles in each game. Give him a couple of years and he will be pushing Buderus for the no 1 spot in the Aussie side.

:eek:

SouthernTiger

Juniors
Priddies has had one good game in four years. Last years grand final and what a game to choose. I know a few Panthers player who before that game wouldnt have been disappointed to see Priddis leave the club. One of their first names was Craig

cheers

s. tiger

Latest posts