What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

Danish

Referee
Perhaps Brett White should have hid between the referee and Price, puffing out his chest and pretending to be a big shot knowing the player couldn't actually take a swing?

I believe its called "doing a Lewis"

Goldthorpe

Bench
24l3r13.png
That's the funniest one of the thread, absolute pearler.

Bretto

Bench
He was KO'd by White. About a split second later Waterhouse comes running through attempting to grab him by which time he is starting to fall, and as a consequence collects him pretty high. Then Poore comes in thinking he's faking it and tries to pick him up by the collar, then lets go, subsequently letting the knocked out Price's head bounce into the turf.

All pretty unsavoury. The initial man to man was ok, it was what followed that incited the greater unrest.

Agreed entirely. If Price wants to stand toe to toe with someone and throw down, that's fine. A shot to the sweet spot will knock anyone out (except maybe Roy Nelson - UFC fans will know what I mean)

The Waterhouse and Poore efforts were below par, and it was a bad look. But as they say: That's Origin!

Dragon2010

First Grade
Agreed entirely. If Price wants to stand toe to toe with someone and throw down, that's fine. A shot to the sweet spot will knock anyone out (except maybe Roy Nelson - UFC fans will know what I mean)

The Waterhouse and Poore efforts were below par, and it was a bad look. But as they say: That's Origin!

Well spoken. Call me crazy but I would not like to see how Price would have fallen should Waterhouse had not been there. More damage might have been sustained as he could have landed wrong. I'm not justifying what Waterhouse did and saying its right, it was wrong what he did its just a thought.

Fire

First Grade
LOL at the Queenslanders having a cry over one of theirs getting KO'd. You're a delicate bunch up there. They should've dug a hole and buried him there and then...limp-wristed twat he was.

Now, let me guess, one of you backward cocksmokers are going to post a .gif of Ben Creagh. Whoa, didn't see that coming.

Bretto

Bench
LOL at the Queenslanders having a cry over one of theirs getting KO'd. You're a delicate bunch up there. They should've dug a hole and buried him there and then...limp-wristed twat he was.

Now, let me guess, one of you backward cocksmokers are going to post a .gif of Ben Creagh. Whoa, didn't see that coming.

Please re-read about the last page of posts, and in particular my posts. :sarcasm:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree with the above sentiments. After reading pricey's book before that happened it wouldn't really surprise me if he got knocked out trying to square up against somone. What Waterhouse did was unsavoury but in the timing of it there was no way Trent would have known he was out cold when he went to grab him to pull him away. Still a sh!t thing to do but what Poore did was just unforgivable.

carcharias

Immortal
It was funny and everyone watching it with me laughed their arses off.
Old women , children .... The lot.
Had it coming for years.

Red Bear

Referee
That whole incident was poor tbh. Price knees player in head to start things, gets knocked out, NSW player sent off.

Then the Queenslanders, big tough men they are, put the kick up to the smallest guy on the field and try and just belt him. Bunch of wankers.

Knightmare

Coach
That whole incident was poor tbh. Price knees player in head to start things, gets knocked out, NSW player sent off.

Then the Queenslanders, big tough men they are, put the kick up to the smallest guy on the field and try and just belt him. Bunch of wankers.

That's what happens when you mess wit da Queensland Brotherhood, know what I sayin' mo fo? Rough one of them Maroons boys up and they'll get medieval on yo ass!

Mr Fourex

Bench
LOL the cry baby blues isn't even a meme, f**kwit - wrong thread.

As for the trophy cabinet - I feel sorry for QLD fans who forget that Origin existed before 2006. A proud history with many, MANY great moments both sides of the border. Sadly, so many uneducated f**king gimps will only ever talk about this six straight.

:lol: Full of Win.

/thread

:lol: .........sooky la la Timmah. All bent out of shape

Tell us, oh great lord of the graphic geeks

Are all the images in this thread rightly classified as "memes" ........

or are you just singling out the ones that caused you to cry and throw a tantrum?

Mr Fourex

Bench
All pretty unsavoury. The initial man to man was ok, it was what followed that incited the greater unrest.

Yes. Good post. (I can't believe YOU said it)

1 on 1 .......no problems.

Then the NSW grub gene kicked in ........no surprise that a sharks supporter found it heroic.