What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

Packy

Bench
20538278.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Can you provide a link please that verifies this ..........no offence

but

well

....you know.

Thaiday, Hodges and Big Mal all mentioned it interviews, post-match.

Game 3, 2009...

And Ricky Stuart said you have an unhealthy obsession with pictures of little children :p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: .........sooky la la Timmah. All bent out of shape

Tell us, oh great lord of the graphic geeks

Are all the images in this thread rightly classified as "memes" ........

or are you just singling out the ones that caused you to cry and throw a tantrum?

All bar yours.

The concept of this thread is for people to take mainstream/popular memes from the internet and apply them to the NRL.

All you've done is found a picture that Courier Mail and posted it.

In summary, you're a f**king gronk.

Charlie124

First Grade
LOL the cry baby blues isn't even a meme, f**kwit - wrong thread.

As for the trophy cabinet - I feel sorry for QLD fans who forget that Origin existed before 2006. A proud history with many, MANY great moments both sides of the border. Sadly, so many uneducated f**king gimps will only ever talk about this six straight.

Thats not true, in a couple of weeks we'll all be talking about 7 straight.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Why do people expect Fourex to know the difference between a meme and simply captioning a photo? He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, ffs this guy is by far the most unfunny, uninteresting, and unimaginative troll on here. Even BunniesMan has a rare moment where expresses something close to a rational thought on these forums. But this guy just makes a habit of taking lameness to a new and perverse level.

Everyday he just vindicates every negative stereotype about Queenslanders.

firechild

First Grade
Why do people expect Fourex to know the difference between a meme and simply captioning a photo? He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, ffs this guy is by far the most unfunny, uninteresting, and unimaginative troll on here. Even BunniesMan has a rare moment where expresses something close to a rational thought on these forums. But this guy just makes a habit of taking lameness to a new and perverse level.

Everyday he just vindicates every negative stereotype about Queenslanders.

You could replace "Fourex" with "Mortar" and you'd still be correct. They could possibly be the same person. Both appear to have an unhealthy obsession with photos of crying babies.

Knightmare

Coach
I shudder to think what the Police might find if they raided either of their houses and seized their hard drive...

Didgi

All bar yours.

The concept of this thread is for people to take mainstream/popular memes from the internet and apply them to the NRL.

All you've done is found a picture that Courier Mail and posted it.

In summary, you're a f**king gronk.

Do you really find the need to classify what is and isn't a meme? I can assure you, Fourex's isn't the only one..

Most threads go to shit the second Fourskin infects them.

I'm not going to try to defend him, and he was the catalyst, but NSW fans have been to blame too. I just hope that one day, we might have a thread that doesn't turn into a catfight around Origin time.