What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
WheresBlair.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
Stumbled across the facebook page this week and laughed my arse off. Even I found some of the Storm ones to be hilarious. My favorite one is "Paul Galllen's tears cure cancer...its a shame he has never cried." :lol:

Ladmate

Bench
Madunit, I actually thought Blair played pretty well today. He's improving every week as well, I'm going to give him more chances to impress.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
meh, he played well compared to how he's been playing. Still a long way from competing at Fulton's standard, yet alone at the standard of a guy on half a mil

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Adam Blair 11 runs for 88m in 80 mins
Matt Utai 9 runs for 79 metres in what 30 mins

pissweak really, when an old winger filling in at lock in his first game back from injury can achieve in half an hour what a young bloke in his prime in his preferred position, who hasn't missed a game all year does in 80 mins.

But yes, its an improvement because Blair almost made 100m and the number of times he ran the ball made it into double digits.

So I'll give him that much.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep, Blair was awesome in the last 10mins. Didn't do much before that but really stepped up when the game was on the line.

Mr Fourex

Bench
All bar yours.

The concept of this thread is for people to take mainstream/popular memes from the internet and apply them to the NRL.

All you've done is found a picture that Courier Mail and posted it.

In summary, you're a f**king gronk.

Timmahsays.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
Why do people expect Fourex to know the difference between a meme and simply captioning a photo? He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, ffs this guy is by far the most unfunny, uninteresting, and unimaginative troll on here. Even BunniesMan has a rare moment where expresses something close to a rational thought on these forums. But this guy just makes a habit of taking lameness to a new and perverse level.

Everyday he just vindicates every negative stereotype about Queenslanders.

Roostergirls.jpg

BDR

First Grade
I don't even know what is going on in here anymore, people are just pasting text over an image, half the time the image is totally irrelevant or not even funny

None of these are even memes!

carcharias

Immortal
Yes. Good post. (I can't believe YOU said it)

1 on 1 .......no problems.

Then the NSW grub gene kicked in ........no surprise that a sharks supporter found it heroic.

How did I miss this little sook?

Heroic?
Nup
Piss funny?
Hell yeah.

Latest posts