What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 23 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Latrell is a such a flat track bully, he’s every where when his team is flying but when it comes to putting in the hard work he goes missing. Pea heart stuff.

Another thing I noticed was bugger all set restarts. Some of our players like Jazz and Pompey only need to look at the ref funny and get pinged for a set restart. Not sure if I’m complaining that our ones shouldn’t be a restart or if there should have been more tonight, but I counted atleast 4 occasions where if the guy was wearing a Warriors jumper it would have been called

Why do they bother with masks on the field???
1: They don't wear them properly.
2: They have just played all game against anyone on the field.

Waste of masks.

Latrell is a such a flat track bully, he’s every where when his team is flying but when it comes to putting in the hard work he goes missing. Pea heart stuff.

Another thing I noticed was bugger all set restarts. Some of our players like Jazz and Pompey only need to look at the ref funny and get pinged for a set restart. Not sure if I’m complaining that our ones shouldn’t be a restart or if there should have been more tonight, but I counted atleast 4 occasions where if the guy was wearing a Warriors jumper it would have been called
Felt Bunnies got some rough calls and Panthers given some important misses.

Latrell doesn't go looking for work to lift the team.

Refs are human, but they seem to bring a bias into games.
If they still do tip sheets on player then it is clearly bias, as you are looking for that player infringing rather than just watching for infringements.

Bunker just seems to be consistently inconsistent.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
This isn't a full strength Panthers either! Plus lost their Fullback during the game.
And more importantly JFH back soon, they are a great side… Edwards is kind of the odd one out, fullbacks have become so important and he’s not an elite one, decent though…. You wonder whether they could have kept Burton and moved him there

Tigers v Bulldogs a tough one that advantages Warriors.
Small win by Tigers best due to points diff.
Tigers have Panthers then Dogs
Sharks have Broncos then Storm.

Bunker watching things in slow mo makes no sense for watching infringements. Tigers try disallowed as player held in scrum. At normal speed no issue, looked normal binding, in slow mo different story.
Maybe they need a real time timer running in the corner of the screen.

JJ

Immortal
Tigers v Bulldogs a tough one that advantages Warriors.
Small win by Tigers best due to points diff.
Tigers have Panthers then Dogs
Sharks have Broncos then Storm.
It’s getting interesting, I’m stil of the view that 7 and 8 are almost certainly rubbish sides, and certainly will be this year…. But we have a pretty decent draw for the last few weeks …. I long for a full double round so everything is fair

Sharks 50 points didn't help the cause.
Could all be for nothing by tomorrow night.
Knights win now 4 points clear of the chasing pack

Blair

Coach
Payten's Cowboys have now lost ten straight.

The Bulldogs have gone backwards under Barrett.

I'm listening to the ABC Radio Grandstand wrap from today and preview of tomorrow. It's nice to hear their neutral opinion that we are a good chance of 'sneaking into the finals'. It's in our hands, sort of.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
The NBA Miami Heat have announced that all their employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by September.

Is this news relevant to the NRL and/or Warriors? I'm not sure exactly where we are in this context.

Latest posts