What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 25 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

JJ

Immortal
Poor Tigers, Eels demolishing the Broncos early
Broncos and Manly towelled by bottom feeders, almost enough to make me ponder the existence of a higher power

I get you dislike Eels, not sure why tbh but then you like Manly, so wtf…. But anything other than the Tigpies with the spoon would be an injustice, while several other teams have been awful (including 3/4 playing tonight) all at least can play occasionally, the Tigpies are still just a joke

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Broncos and Manly towelled by bottom feeders, almost enough to make me ponder the existence of a higher power

I get you dislike Eels, not sure why tbh but then you like Manly, so wtf…. But anything other than the Tigpies with the spoon would be an injustice, while several other teams have been awful (including 3/4 playing tonight) all at least can play occasionally, the Tigpies are still just a joke
I don’t think they have been a joke considering all factors, sure they’ve put in plenty of stinkers, but they have also been the most binned team this year (ironic given last night), they’ve been pretty hard hit with injuries in a squad already lacking firepower, and have handed out debuts to 11 players this season, and some of them look very good. It isn’t all dire for them moving forward

Souths and Eels littered with experience and Origin calibre players have had worse seasons for me

Blair

Coach
The Eels are imploding.

24-18, Brisbane. Thirteeen mins left but who can see Parra getting back into it after that last debacle with Reynolds one-on-one stripping on the first (or second) and scoring?

...try confirmed, grandstand finish! 30-24, Broncos...final.

The bastards are still alive.

Last edited:

Latest posts