What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 4 2022 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Benek

Juniors
Listening to Blocker’s thick headed comments in the Man/Can game makes me realise how nice it was not to hear him on the Warriors game. I always enjoy Flanno as second fiddle.

Blair

Coach
Dessie should be good company tonight in whatever Mudgee wine bar/restaurant he's in.

Sticky less so.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Dessie should be good company tonight in whatever Mudgee wine bar/restaurant he's in.

Sticky less so.
Lol he looked filthy post match, probably giving the team a spray as we soeak

DCE was unbelievable tonight, won’t see a better kicking game. We are about 80% there in attack but a mile to go to get it right. Koula looked very very promising

the raiders were absolutely woeful

Blair

Coach
It looks like the Chooks brought Payten and the Cows back down to earth. Geez, they were sitting in second place.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
This show has been surprisingly good (for a Sky NZ show anyway) and Mannering was great to listen to, although it felt like he wanted to be a lot more brutally honest than he was. Kind of sad although not surprising to hear he's drifted right away from the game.

I'd love to have James Maloney as a future guest, I reckon he'd tell some great stories and wouldn't pull any punches.
Yeah it’s been good, nearly fell off my chair when Awen said that Stacey Jones was trying to come to Manly but Fulton wanted his sons there instead

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The Dogs try hard and get to the right spots, but can’t get the job done at all at the business end of the park, much like the Tigers

real dearth of creative halves around the comp at the moment

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Mahoney a mile offside and within 10 for the Nathan Brown try, ok though coz he wears an eels jumper

Gets confusing when they’ll ignore an offside because it doesn’t impact the play but call back obstructions that are a mile away from the action

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The April premiers are at it again, always enjoyable to watch the Eels talked up all year then head down the tubes when it counts

Blair

Coach
Rd 4 Ladder:

1648985135916.png

Well, Warriors fans, that's certainly looking a whole lot better!

Manly are clawing their way up there too, Souths fans will be worried.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Big pack from 5-12 there, some teams running on a false economy though with not having played any of the better sides yet while some have had a couple of games against them