What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 9 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Discipline from the Raiders is horrific, as bad as I have seen for a long time. If Ricky blows up post match he is kidding

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Here comes the Walsh love-in… credit to him though he’s brushed up on his media skills lately

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Well deserved loss, haven’t played consistently for 80mins since about week 3 so need something in the L column to wake them up a bit. What a terrible game of footy that was, absolutely gift wrapped for Canberra

Blair

Coach
The Raiders have bounced back from last week's disaster, 26-24 over Manly.

This Broncos v Roosters game has some hype! Is it deserved?

So we can run block runners that hit players that have no hope of making the tackle after Edwards effort a few weeks back?

Blair

Coach
So we can run block runners that hit players that have no hope of making the tackle after Edwards effort a few weeks back?

That last Broncos try was scored near the posts but one of ours was disallowed last week against the Titans in similar circumstances.

Blair

Coach
I'm starting to think like I did a couple of years ago, we can't run with the really good sides, currently being Penrith, Storm, Brisbane and Roosters.

Tonight I'm just seeing too much pace and skill.

Arthers broken jaw, Reynolds torn biceps by look and a shoulder charge sent to the bin!
Clearly a shoulder charge but didn't hit the head on replay did it?
Seen worse get nothing.
Was it because it Tedesco tackled by a no name player?

Last edited:
I'm starting to think like I did a couple of years ago, we can't run with the really good sides, currently being Penrith, Storm, Brisbane and Roosters.

Tonight I'm just seeing too much pace and skill.
Pace for sure and most of the time execution at speed.

That last Broncos try was scored near the posts but one of ours was disallowed last week against the Titans in similar circumstances.
Glade to see other are joining my club! :p
Spreads the workload and makes sure we don't miss anything, because im sure the NRL refs read this forum! :)