What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach 2023

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Ok, I've just joined. Get ready for me to plummet down the rankings when I don't look at my phone for an hour and miss a late Tommy Turbo scratching 😂

Frenzy.

Immortal
BTW

Who's who in the zoo in the Gweagal Orcas comp?

I think Feej is Stunt Rockers. I think I recognise Chimp in there. Pretty sure R-15-3 is R-15-3

Who the hell is Toby's Lover Boys?

shaggs

Coach
I’m Gropers

Named after these legends

Some former sharks and former NRL talent swimming each day with us at South Cronulla Beach. 6am

Chimp

Bench
Something appears to have changed on the App… I can no longer see my private leagues… looks like I’m not in a league now. Anyone else getting same issue? Tried inputting code again, but it’s saying leagues have 8 digit codes

shaggs

Coach
Something appears to have changed on the App… I can no longer see my private leagues… looks like I’m not in a league now. Anyone else getting same issue? Tried inputting code again, but it’s saying leagues have 8 digit codes
They haven’t released a 2023 app yet. Might be why it doesn’t work