What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach 2023

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Something appears to have changed on the App… I can no longer see my private leagues… looks like I’m not in a league now. Anyone else getting same issue? Tried inputting code again, but it’s saying leagues have 8 digit codes
You're still in. My app (2022) needed to be updated to see 2023 team.

Chimp

Bench
Something weird going on. It’s not showing in ‘my leagues’

Attachments

• 7AEA86CA-1B43-4399-9E85-5BFE8BF9DCD8.png
    7AEA86CA-1B43-4399-9E85-5BFE8BF9DCD8.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 3

Chimp

Bench
I always make the mistake of creating a team that I’d like to watch, rather than a team that will score well on SC… tried to avoid that mistake this year - see how I go against @Don Tweddle Botswana Sharks!

Quigs

Immortal
Is there a twenty minute softening up period in these one on one clashes?

Quigs

Immortal
f**k that !!! Drop the prick as he is coming out of the sheds. He'd be the bastard swigging on the flagon of McWilliams Sherry. Compulsory pre-match ritual back in his hey day.

R-15-3

Bench
Changed my fantasy and SuperCoach so many times now it’s probably worse than when I started.
Holding Hynes is going to hurt the first week or 3

Frenzy.

Post Whore
f**k that !!! Drop the prick as he is coming out of the sheds. He'd be the bastard swigging on the flagon of McWilliams Sherry. Compulsory pre-match ritual back in his hey day.
And a Henri Wintermans half corona