What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Still going?

LOL

Excellent.

US Collegiate studies are relevant to an Australian Rugby League website, why?

And it's Merriam-Webster dopey.

An American dictionary for, you guessed it, Americans...

Just seeing if you'd pick up the misspelling and be willing to point it out. Now, try telling us the diff between your and you're. If you can.

Bomber

Bench
bomber said:
[/quote=ozhawk66]You guys
[/quote]

ozhawk66 said:
Quote directly and not out of context.

It is absolutely in context.

You've just boiled your entire arguement down into two words:

You Guys

Watch out! Here comes the American Cultural Imperalist Police! Headed by Reich Commissinar Ozhawk66!

League is bad! NFL is good!
No more cricket! Watch baseball instead!
Australian beer is bad! Have a Budweiser instead!
What the heck! We'll even dictate foreign policy to you!

Why don't you just f**k OFF and let us enjoy our game, while you flog off over the Fridge.

"Sing me songs of no denying
Seems to me too many trying
Waiting for the next big thing"

ozhawk66 said:
At least we enunciate the way the language is supposed to be spelled.

According to whom?

The Nation that gave us the English language?

FFS, you're just a Seppo wannabe. They wouldn't take you, you're an idiot and they have enough of them.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
In laymans terms, seeing as they don't teach this anymore in American schools:

your - possessive term - your football, your sandwich, your television

you're - short term for 'you are' - you're crazy, you're insane, you're loopy
QUOTE]

And that's the context I used those words in, idiot.

ozhawk66

Juniors
According to whom?

The Nation that gave us the English language?

FFS, you're just a Seppo wannabe. They wouldn't take you, you're an idiot and they have enough of them.

I'll repeat the example I used before. Do you enunciate center with an 'er' or 're' ?

Again, as you keep ignoring, tell us the diff between your and you're.

NPK

Bench
1. Don't get me started on the proper use of apostrophes. It pisses me off that people can't understand how to use them..that includes you Ozhawk.

2. I agree, BMI is not a good way to measure obesity. Bodyfat percentages would be the way to go. That would show how fat sme NFL players are.

ozhawk66

Juniors

It is absolutely in context.

You've just boiled your entire arguement down into two words:

You Guys

Watch out! Here comes the American Cultural Imperalist Police! Headed by Reich Commissinar Ozhawk66!

League is bad! NFL is good!
No more cricket! Watch baseball instead!
Australian beer is bad! Have a Budweiser instead!
What the heck! We'll even dictate foreign policy to you!

Why don't you just f**k OFF and let us enjoy our game, while you flog off over the Fridge.

"Sing me songs of no denying
Seems to me too many trying
Waiting for the next big thing"[/QUOTE]

In context means the entire sentence. Now, try again.

ps) Most Budweiser sucks, but at least Coopers is good brew.

ozhawk66 said:
Just seeing if you'd pick up the misspelling and be willing to point it out. Now, try telling us the diff between your and you're. If you can.

hahahahaha

They're still there, you're getting deeper and deeper.

oops, so you can understand I'll emphasize the phopah for you whilst Americanizing it at the same time.

There still there, your getting deeper and deeper.

Better?

ozhawk66

Juniors
NPK said:
1. Don't get me started on the proper use of apostrophes. It pisses me off that people can't understand how to use them..that includes you Ozhawk.

Then point an example out. Saying it doesn't make it so. And like I care about perfect grammar in a net forum.

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahaha

oops, so you can understand I'll emphasize the phopah for you whilst Americanizing it at the same time.

Better?

Your and you're. Come on stupid. Educate us all in the diff between the two. You keep ignoring........ I wonder why.

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahaha

Better?
Come on, I thought you'd at least comment on the 17/18 year old post. Or, was that another one you wish to ignore?

ozhawk66 said:
I'll repeat the example I used before. Do you enunciate center with an 'er' or 're' ?

Enunciation has nothing to do with it. What is and isn't correct is what it's about.

It's your spelling that sucks arse and it's an on-line forum. You'll need to speak louder for us to hear you enunciate anything....

ozhawk66 said:
Again, as you keep ignoring, tell us the diff between your and you're.

It's there 20 times.

You can't and don't use the word "you're", you use "your" in its place.

You're geniused.

ozhawk66 said:
Come on, I thought you'd at least comment on the 17/18 year old post. Or, was that another one you wish to ignore?

That was just another poor attempt to change the focus from your pathetic grammar.

Guess what?

It didn't work....

ozhawk66

Juniors
wannabe. .

Okay, wannabeasmartman......show me an NRL player who can run a 9.91 100 meter dash.

Show me an 115 kg NRL player who can run a 4.85 second 40 meter dash. (And I'm being nice on this one.)

Tell me why there are more injuries AND more concussions in American football.

And finally, tell us how the 17/18 year old body, is as physically mature as a young man's body in the early 20's.

ozhawk66

Juniors
That was just another poor attempt to change the focus from your pathetic grammar.

Guess what?

It didn't work....

LOL :lol: LOL That's because you don't have an answer. You'd rather play the flaming grammar game. If you STILL wanna play the grammar game, for the last time, tell us the diff between your and you're.

ozhawk66 said:
LOL :lol: LOL That's because you don't have an answer. You'd rather play the flaming grammar game. If you STILL wanna play the grammar game, for the last time, tell us the diff between your and you're.

It's there 20 times, you even posted it which made you look foolish. All we did was add fuel to the fire. The fact that you still don't understand the difference is what is really funny about this argument.

Finish this sentence....

...'.. a moron. LOL

ozhawk66 said:
Okay, wannabeasmartman......show me an NRL player who can run a 9.91 meter dash.

Show me an 115 kg NRL player who can run a 4.85 second 40 meter dash. (And I'm being nice on this one.)

Tell me why there are more injuries AND more concussions in American football.

And finally, tell us how the 17/18 year old body, is as physically mature as a young man's body in the early 20's.

Sure, after you tell me why you want to be an American.

Are you allergic to Vegemite?

You lost this one so long ago.......

ozhawk66

Juniors
It's there 20 times, you even posted it which made you look foolish. All we did was add fuel to the fire. The fact that you still don't understand the difference is what is really funny about this argument.

Finish this sentence....

...'.. a moron. LOL

Your scared to try. Come on. Beings you're so smart, either ESPLAIN the diff between your and you're for us or answer post #534.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Sure, after you tell me why you want to be an American.

Are you allergic to Vegemite?

You lost this one so long ago.......

Another poor attempt at changing the subject matter. Come on, tell us how the 17/18 year old body is as physically mature as a young man's body in the early 20's.

If you can.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Sure, after you tell me why you want to be an American..

I was born in the states, stupid. And my username reflects it. While your username tells me a lot in the way you react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts