What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
emphasise - v. exercise emphathy (U.S. "-ize")

Welcome to Australia

No, welcome to the British variant. Just like you guys spell centre incorrectly. No one enunciates center with an 're'.

Bomber

Bench
Basic common sense says that because of our current lifestyle, the body-mass index of the general population is going to rise.

The body mass index is not like the interest rates; the acceptable weight range doesn't move up and down because someone wants it to.

A healthy weight range lies between 20-25. Those between 19-22 live the longest. It has always been that way.

I'm not sure why you want to take on conventional medicine and common sense. But hey, it's your argument, not mine.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
errr

Yes, it is.

Well, when I was about five I was told that by a Teacher. It seems she was right. Even according to you....

You're so stupid that you're still arguing the point even after you posted proof that you're an idiot.

You tried valiantly but unfortunately for you, you left the last bit on that proved you were pretty dumb.

No, stating the obvious makes me feel superior to you.

errrr

You're geniused.

Not "your geniused". Nothing to do with what you're blabbering about.

You're on the wrong track, again.

The words your and you're aren't interchangeable.

awww

All I'm trying to do is help you be a better troll. A troll has to be able to put himself above criticism for grammar, if he doesn't he just leaves himself open to ridicule. That tends to make the trolling pointless.

Which yours has been from post #1.

Errrrr

Only if I was a Seppo.

Dumbarse.

Like I said, you apparently have no idea between your and you're. Must be easy playing stupid in front of others.

Bomber

Bench
No, welcome to the British variant. Just like you guys spell centre incorrectly. No one enunciates center with an 're'.

Who invented the English language?

Not the Americans.

JW

Coach
50_Ted-Washington.JPG

ozhawk66 said:

LOL

British variant?

You idiot.

Why do you think it's called the English language?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
I'm not sure why you want to take on conventional medicine and common sense. But hey, it's your argument, not mine.

It's not conventional common sense medicine. That's why the report was shot down in flames. That's why the broad that made the report didn't make up a follow up.

I even saw the same woman confronted on a talk show about her "report" and she did recant, in the sense that it was not scientific, just by the fact that she ignored the muscle ratio.

ozhawk66

Juniors
LOL

British variant?

You idiot.

Why do you think it's called the English language?

Try the Marriam-Webster dictionary. A basic in collegiate studies. It's not my fault you guys never got rid of the British influence on your culture.

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahahaha

You get dumber the more you post. The posts are still here.....

Then please, in front of everyone else, tell us the difference between your and you're.

aqua_duck

Coach
Bomber said:
The Body-Mass Index is a reliable indicator of healthy weight ranges. Since it has been universally adopted and endorsed, I assume it won't be made irrelevant just because an NFL-friendly source said so.

Healthy weight ranges yeah but in contact sports you need to be bigger than the average person or your going to get killed.

If your going to apply BMI why are you only applying it to NFL players, most league players would be considered overweight by BMI.

I mean SOnny Bill is officially overweight.

SonnyBill_Pespi_shoot1.jpg

If thats overweight than I'd love to be overweight anyday.

Also According to BMI Ravens line backer Ray Lewis is Obese returning a BMI of 32.3

s_lewis_i.jpg

Does this bloke look like he's going to die of obesity any time soon?

Bomber

Bench
In laymans terms, seeing as they don't teach this anymore in American schools:

your - possessive term - your football, your sandwich, your television

you're - short term for 'you are' - you're crazy, you're insane, you're loopy

Try the Marriam-Webster dictionary. A basic in collegiate studies. It's not my fault you guys never got rid of the British influence on your culture.

We don't use that sh*t down here. Macquarie Dictonaries all the way!

Emphasise is the correct spelling.

As is: criticise, honour, organise, destablise, conceptualise etc....

It's not my fault your country corrupted the English language and is too ignorant to tell the difference.

ozhawk66 said:

Still going?

LOL

Excellent.

US Collegiate studies are relevant to an Australian Rugby League website, why?

And it's Merriam-Webster dopey.

An American dictionary for, you guessed it, Americans...

ozhawk66

Juniors
The elder MacDougall brother - now there is an NRL player who could play in the NFL - with the right training.

Status
Not open for further replies.