What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Seems you're too scared to use your/you're. You've reduced your sentence to just plain 'Scared?' You're doubting your language skills aren't you.

Pithy goes over the head of the easily amused.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
hahahahahaha

Who gives a f**k about post534.

The grammar fight is much funnier.

And f**k you Snoop and Bomber, I wanted the Lollipop..;-)

Of course it's funnier. That's cause you can't answer post #534.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Post 534.

No American 17/18 year old has played NFL.

There is no argument and no point.

It's all over your head boy.

You can't accept the fact that the NRL lets kids play, but kids aren't capable of playing in the NFL. That's the obvious reality that's going over your head.

Now, try answering the other points in post #534.

Bomber

Bench
Missed the sentence that Snoop was pointing out?

Let me help you, 'ognorant' one.

#538 "Your scared to try. Come on. Beings you're so smart, either ESPLAIN the diff between your and you're for us or answer post #534."

Happy now, diddums?

ozhawk66 said:
Of course it's funnier. That's cause you can't answer post #534.

It has been answered numerous times. You're just ignoring facts put in front of you.

The salient point here is that you've long lost the fight and now you're just struggling to keep what little credibility you have left.

Your ego isn't helping you get out of this, it's helping you get buried.

You should have gone to bigfooty.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
Fruitless? ROFL

1. It wasn't addressed to me
2. It's irrelevant (just like you)
3. Everlovin' Antichrist asked you to explain the difference between 'your' and 'you're' well before #534. We're still waiting for our reply.

Come on, 'ognorant' one.

No, I asked him the diff and he wouldn't do it. I was just wondering if you could answer that post, beings ignat wouldn't do it. Silly me thinking you would even try.

ozhawk66

Juniors
It has been answered numerous times. You're just ignoring facts put in front of you.

The salient point here is that you've long lost the fight and now you're just struggling to keep what little credibility you have left.

Your ego isn't helping you get out of this, it's helping you get buried.

You should have gone to bigfooty.

Answered numerous times? Come in for a landing, ignut. Point out the post since post #534 that answered that post.

Bomber

Bench
f**k, even my Grade Three class knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

Why are you asking EA what the difference is? Don't you know?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
Missed the sentence that Snoop was pointing out?

Let me help you, 'ognorant' one.

Happy now, diddums?

This kiddie chatroom must be going to fast for you if you missed the obvious explanation for that post. Go back and read again, unless you wanna look dumber than dumb if I have to point out that recent post for yuh.

ozhawk66 said:
You can't accept the fact that the NRL lets kids play, but kids aren't capable of playing in the NFL. That's the obvious reality that's going over your head.

No, you can't accept the fact that as no 17 or 18 year old has ever played NFL, there is no question as to whether they can or can't play.

If there had been twenty 17 or 18 year olds play and they had all been injured, you may have had a point.

What part of that don't you understand?

ozhawk66 said:
Now, try answering the other points in post #534.

Sure, as soon as you accept that you misuse the word "your"....

And give Snoop and Bomber their lollipops.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
f**k, even my Grade Three class knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

Why are you asking EA what the difference is? Don't you know?

Come on, you can do better than that.

ozhawk66 said:
This kiddie chatroom must be going to fast for you if you missed the obvious explanation for that post. Go back and read again, unless you wanna look dumber than dumb if I have to point out that recent post for yuh.

I see the problem now, you think this is a chatroom.

ASL honey?

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Okay, wannabeasmartman......show me an NRL player who can run a 9.91 100 meter dash.

None ... big deal

ozhawk66 said:
Show me an 115 kg NRL player who can run a 4.85 second 40 meter dash. (And I'm being nice on this one.)

None ... show me your heifers that run under 4.5s for 40 yards.

ozhawk66 said:
Tell me why there are more injuries AND more concussions in American football.

Cause apart from a couple of skillful players on each team the rest are just there to bash eachother.

ozhawk66 said:
And finally, tell us how the 17/18 year old body, is as physically mature as a young man's body in the early 20's.

It's not.

Now someone's answered your blessing question!

And give me my lollipop!

ozhawk66 said:
Come on, you can do better than that.

lol

You're the one who has no idea about you're and your.

Yet you keep asking for it to be esplained to you, even after it has been esplained in terms that a four year old would grasp in an instant.

I'll prove it, somebody get Mark Rudd or nospam49 in here....

ozhawk66

Juniors
No, you can't accept the fact that as no 17 or 18 year old has ever played NFL, there is no question as to whether they can or can't play.

This is where you don't wanna get it. One more time.....kids are NOT capable of playing in the NFL. This is why I asked you to tell me how the 17/18 year old body is as mature as a young man's body in his early 20's. You have repeatedly glossed over that one.

If there had been twenty 17 or 18 year olds play and they had all been injured, you may have had a point.

This sentence tells me you need a time out. In more ways than one.

What part of that don't you understand? .

You don't understand a lot, do you.

ozhawk66

Juniors
lol

You're the one who has no idea about you're and your.

Yet you keep asking for it to be esplained to you, even after it has been esplained in terms that a four year old would grasp in an instant.

I'll prove it, somebody get Mark Rudd or nospam49 in here....

You can't do it by quoting anything from an exact sentence I've posted.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
That's a pithy way of forum talk. Notice the two word sentence following the "your scared to try"? And notice the word ESPLAIN and "diff" ? That post was written that way for a reason. Idiot.

Try again or swallow your own lollipop.

Fine, looks like you don't like parting with your lollipops.

How about these examples:

"Your misguided in thinking that's all they do or train to do."

"
But here after you finish school at 17-18 your signed to a NRL team giving you maybe 2 years to get into first grade but if your good enough at 18 your good enough to play...."

"Your not watching for, four hours........your living life, if one cares about one of the teams on the TV screen."

"I never implied that on the talent level, unless your talking 18 year old teenagers playing pro league."

Pay up!

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
None ... big deal

So, it's no big deal? Maybe you can't handle that diff between the two sports in the speed area.

None ... show me your heifers that run under 4.5s for 40 yards.

Plenty in the 220-240 lb range that run 40's in those times. Were even getting 140+ kg lineman clocking 4.85 40 yard times. League has players no where NEAR this caliber of athleticism.

Cause apart from a couple of skillful players on each team the rest are just there to bash eachother.

You don't understand the concept of EVERY man beating the man opposite of you on EVERY play in many ways, do you.

It's not.

Now someone's answered your blessing question!

And give me my lollipop!

You can have your blessed pop, depending on your response to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts