What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Fine, looks like you don't like parting with your lollipops.

How about these examples:

"Your misguided in thinking that's all they do or train to do."

"But here after you finish school at 17-18 your signed to a NRL team giving you maybe 2 years to get into first grade but if your good enough at 18 your good enough to play...."

That 17/18 year old has 4-6 years before they are even looked at by the NFL, on average.

"Your not watching for, four hours........your living life, if one cares about one of the teams on the TV screen."

? ? ?

"I never implied that on the talent level, unless your talking 18 year old teenagers playing pro league."

Pay up!

Do you have a hard time recognizing the possessive of a word?

JW

Coach
"...You've got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run..."

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
You can have your blessed pop, depending on your response to this post.

No, my lollipop was dependent on posting your grammatical errors. You're trying to add an extra clause to an already agreed upon contract.

I can handle that you have players who can run faster than our fastest player. It doesn't really bother me. If I want to watch sprints I'll watch the 100m finals at the Olympics.

Show me the plenty of 240lb players running 4.5s 40 yard dashes.

I really don't care if two fatsos want to square off every 30 seconds for a bit of slap and tickle.

Snoop

Coach
Oh dear. You're getting a little too possessive about possessiveness.

Is it:

or

""You are misguided in thinking that's all they do or train to do."

Is it:

"Your not watching for, four hours........your living life, if one cares about one of the teams on the TV screen."

or

"You are not watching for, four hours........you are living life, if one cares about one of the teams on the TV screen."

Is it:

"but if your good enough at 18 your good enough to play...."

or

"but if you are good enough at 18 you are good enough to play...."

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
I can handle that you have players who can run faster than our fastest player. It doesn't really bother me. If I want to watch sprints I'll watch the 100m finals at the Olympics.

So, you don't like the faster league players?

Show me the plenty of 240lb players running 4.5s 40 yard dashes.

Here are the better rooky LB/RB's before the draft in the 220-240 lb range......

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&page=lb_ratings

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&page=rb_ratings

I really don't care if two fatsos want to square off every 30 seconds for a bit of slap and tickle.

Ain't slap and tickle. Far from it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Oh dear. You're getting a little too possessive about possessiveness.

Is it:

or

""You are misguided in thinking that's all they do or train to do."

Is it:

or

"You are not watching for, four hours........you are living life, if one cares about one of the teams on the TV screen."

Is it:

"but if your good enough at 18 your good enough to play...."

or

"but if you are good enough at 18 you are good enough to play...."

Either one can be used in those sentences. Especially in the context in this forum. Everyone has a different style of forum talk-speak.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Either one can be used in those sentences. Especially in the context in this forum. Everyone has a different style of forum talk-speak.

At first it was comical. Then absolutely hilarious. Now it is painful.

Your style is simply to use 'your' whenever you damn well please it seems.

Gees you've got some quick guys. Any beefers, or not so beefy guys for that matter, doing the 40 yards in less than 4.4s?

Bomber

Bench
ozhawk66 said:

WRONG
:lol::lol::lol:

It's about time we got Amanda Vanstone to deport you...

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
WRONG
:lol::lol::lol:

It's about time we got Amanda Vanstone to deport you...

Especially in the context in this forum. Everyone has a different style of forum talk-speak.

You seem to be doing fine in your own world.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Well, when the adversary has a grasp of the English language that would embarrass a Frenchman....

When you grow up and get over it, maybe you'll try answering the football posts I confronted you with.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
At first it was comical. Then absolutely hilarious. Now it is painful.

Your style is simply to use 'your' whenever you damn well please it seems.

\\\\:D/ :blahb:

Gees you've got some quick guys. Any beefers, or not so beefy guys for that matter, doing the 40 yards in less than 4.4s?

Every team has some speed demones clocking under 4.4's. The guy the Vikings drafted to replace Randy Moss runs a legit 4.3 and under. He's right at 200 lbs.

Michael Vick runs under 4.3 and weighs 215 lbs. Imagine Andrew Johns at that weight and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts