What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozhawk66 said:
When you grow up and get over it, maybe you'll try answering the football posts I confronted you with.

That's exactly where you have to go. It's the troll black hole. You've got nothing, no ability to argue, no ability to flame, nothing. Next thing will be "get a life".

This, my seppo mongoloid friend, is a pissing contest and you've been urinating down your own pants for some time now whilst acting as the urinal for everyone else in this thread.

Your arguments don't even exist. It's just that you need desperately to get the focus off your shortcomings....

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Every team has some speed demones clocking under 4.4's. The guy the Vikings drafted to replace Randy Moss runs a legit 4.3 and under. He's right at 200 lbs.

Michael Vick runs under 4.3 and weighs 215 lbs. Imagine Andrew Johns at that weight and speed.

You see, that's why I think the 40 yard times are bunch of crap. Ben Johnson in his drug assisted 100m final at Seoul ran a 4.38s 40 yards. And you want me to believe that some 200lbs guy is running sub 4.3s for 40 yards. Legit my arse.

Bomber

Bench
'Also note that no possessive pronoun contains an apostrophe."

Idiot.

Beaussie is officially no longer the thickest person to grace these forums.

Congratulations Beaussie

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
That's exactly where you have to go. It's the troll black hole. You've got nothing, no ability to argue, no ability to flame, nothing. Next thing will be "get a life".

This, my seppo mongoloid friend, is a pissing contest and you've been urinating down your own pants for some time now whilst acting as the urinal for everyone else in this thread.

Your arguments don't even exist. It's just that you need desperately to get the focus off your shortcomings....

Like I said, a kid is more concerned about the ability to piss as a sign of intelligence over the real thing. You prove my point about yourself oh so well.

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahahahahahahha

Just when I thought you couldn't get dumber...

I'm just quoting what was posted to me as evidence. Or, did that go over your head?

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
'Also note that no possessive pronoun contains an apostrophe."

Idiot.

So let me get this straight wise master:

'Your stupid.'

is a valid sentence because 'your' is the possessive pronoun and you possess 'stupid'. Seems to work in your case but in most cases this is wrong.

ozhawk66 said:
Like I said, a kid is more concerned about the ability to piss as a sign of intelligence over the real thing. You prove my point about yourself oh so well.

Please, keep going, this is priceless.

We can all piss higher than you, that's the point.

All you have is persistence.

That may be enough where you've been before, but it isn't even close to enough here.....

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
You see, that's why I think the 40 yard times are bunch of crap. Ben Johnson in his drug assisted 100m final at Seoul ran a 4.38s 40 yards. And you want me to believe that some 200lbs guy is running sub 4.3s for 40 yards. Legit my arse.

This is what you league fans have a hard time comprehending....

http://www.techsideline.com/football/strengthcond/fortytimes.htm

The world record was just set at 9.77 seconds http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050614-025239-3753r.htm

and Bennett from the Vikes is just behind that at a 9.91 second time - and he's not training for the 100 meters. He's in off-season training for football.

ozhawk66

Juniors
lol

You moron. That's about the 30th attempt at a backflip.

It isn't working.

No backflip idiot. It's just that you have a hard time recognizing the obvious.

Now, lets see if you can grow up, get over it and deal with football questions.

Bomber

Bench
Goodbye to the summer
Sold down the river
Unhappy ever after
Well did you ever?
Did you ever reach for the
Glued-down penny?
Same old joke and it’s not funny
Burns are red bruises blue
Out with the old cheated by the new

Do you suffer from long-term
Memory loss?
I don’t remember...

You sing the same old verse
Stick like glue for better or worse
What goes around comes around
Again again again
This heart pulled apart
Hydra fighting head to head
Burns are red bruises blue
Out with the old cheated by the new

Memory loss?
I don’t remember...

Amnesia

Memory loss?
I don’t remember...

ozhawk66 said:
No backflip idiot. It's just that you have a hard time recognizing the obvious.

Now, lets see if you can grow up, get over it and deal with football questions.

Yeah, a backflip.

It started with phopah and you've been doing cartwheels ever since.

The arguments are long over, you had, have and will have nothing.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
This is what you league fans have a hard time comprehending....

http://www.techsideline.com/football/strengthcond/fortytimes.htm

The world record was just set at 9.77 seconds http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050614-025239-3753r.htm

and Bennett from the Vikes is just behind that at a 9.91 second time - and he's not training for the 100 meters. He's in off-season training for football.

Your first link just further proves my point that 40 yard dashes are obviously not timed properly.

And yes I know that there is a new world record. None of this holds any water for me though since you're still claiming a guy who supposively runs 100m in 9.91s can beat someone who ran 100m in 9.79s in a 40 yard dash. The timing mechanisms used for 40 yard dashes really brings into question Bennett's 9.91s 100m. How was his 100m dash timed? Sundial?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
Goodbye to the summer
Sold down the river
Unhappy ever after
Well did you ever?

Methinks the theme around here is easily amused.....

What else should I beAll apologiesWhat else should I sayEveryone is gayWhat else could I writeI don't have the rightWhat else should I beAll apologiesIn the sunIn the sun I feel as oneIn the sunIn the sunI'm marriedburiedI wish I was like youEasily amusedFind my nest of saltEverything is my faultI'll take all the blameAqua seafoam shameSunburn with freezeburnChoking on the ashes of her enemyAll in all is all we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts