What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Yeah, a backflip.

It started with phopah and you've been doing cartwheels ever since.

The arguments are long over, you had, have and will have nothing.

The double-entendre of the phopah joke went over your head, as with most things. You've done nothing but act like a kid and resort to any flame trick in order to stay away from debating football. Especially when confronted with posts you couldn't answer.

I'll say this one more time; I don't know what you tell league kids, but we tell ours to grow up and get over it.

And beings your easily amused and act like a kid, grow up and get over it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
Your first link just further proves my point that 40 yard dashes are obviously not timed properly.

And yes I know that there is a new world record. None of this holds any water for me though since you're still claiming a guy who supposively runs 100m in 9.91s can beat someone who ran 100m in 9.79s in a 40 yard dash. The timing mechanisms used for 40 yard dashes really brings into question Bennett's 9.91s 100m. How was his 100m dash timed? Sundial?

How are you going to prove that they aren't timed properly? It's a freakin science now days in the NFL and they are timed a multitude of times.

And the 9.91 time was done in a race setting. You guys just have a hard time comprehending these sort of athletes.

ozhawk66

Juniors
lol @ quoting Nirvana to the point of c & p'ing it from a site when it's obviously f**ked up.

Pretty naff.

This one is for the cabinet lads.

Grow up and get over it. I can't help how this site c/p or your reading comp probs.

ozhawk66

Juniors
lol @ quoting Nirvana to the point of c & p'ing it from a site when it's obviously f**ked up.

Pretty naff.

This one is for the cabinet lads.

And the point of that Nivana song was that you seem to be easily amused.

ozhawk66 said:
The double-entendre of the phopah joke went over your head, as with most things. You've done nothing but act like a kid and resort to any flame trick in order to stay away from debating football. Especially when confronted with posts you couldn't answer.

I'll say this one more time; I don't know what you tell league kids, but we tell ours to grow up and get over it.

And beings your easily amused and act like a kid, grow up and get over it.

errr

There is no "double-entendre" in misspelling faux pas as phopah.

Hell, you only got two letters right, just in the wrong place.

Go on, explain the "double entendre".... LOL

And again, your attempted arguments are spurious and barely worthy of recognition.

You're a troll who figured LU would be an easy target, you don't really care about the argument, you never did. You figured you'd be able to kill off the Aussies with ease.

Simple, you were wrong.

ozhawk66 said:
Grow up and get over it. I can't help how this site c/p or your reading comp probs.

Actually, if you quote from someone or another site, you're supposed to credit either the site or the author. It's not cricket to post without crediting the site/author because you're pretty much saying that you wrote it.

Google is your friend.

Just to help you along, I'd hate to see you banned. lol

ozhawk66

Juniors
errr

There is no "double-entendre" in misspelling faux pas as phopah.

Hell, you only got two letters right, just in the wrong place.

Go on, explain the "double entendre".... LOL

And again, your attempted arguments are spurious and barely worthy of recognition.

You're a troll who figured LU would be an easy target, you don't really care about the argument, you never did. You figured you'd be able to kill off the Aussies with ease.

Simple, you were wrong.

You are dense. Phopah was not another spelling for faux pas. I'll give you another chance to try and figure it out. Boy, this one REALLY went over your head.

Here's a hint; sound it out as you try and enunciate it to yourself.

Your the one who never cared for the "argument" as you avoided the hard posts when confronted. Chickensh*t.

I can't wait to see what you come back with after you have sounded it out.....just like a lil kid has to do.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Actually, if you quote from someone or another site, you're supposed to credit either the site or the author. It's not cricket to post without crediting the site/author because you're pretty much saying that you wrote it.

Google is your friend.

Just to help you along, I'd hate to see you banned. lol

I took it for granted that you could recognize an obvious, famous song. My mistake.

Bomber

Bench
Boy, this one REALLY went over your head

Not like the difference between your and you're, hey?

"Damn spelling and grammar! Too hard! Must dodge the issue! Create a diversion!"

FYI I tried to sound out phopah. It sounds like the next Black Eyed Peas single.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
How are you going to prove that they aren't timed properly? It's a freakin science now days in the NFL and they are timed a multitude of times.

And the 9.91 time was done in a race setting. You guys just have a hard time comprehending these sort of athletes.

You're the one claiming the numbers are legit. It is up to you to prove it. From what I have read most are timed using a stopwatch under differing surface, wind and temperature conditions. It seems that only 8 players actually ran sub 4.4s 40 yards in this years NFL Combine.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
Not like the difference between your and you're, hey?

"Damn spelling and grammar! Too hard! Must dodge the issue! Create a diversion!"

FYI I tried to sound out phopah. It sounds like the next Black Eyed Peas single.

This whole grammar game was a diversion because certain people here couldn't debate when confronted with hard postings. Some people have a hard time telling the diff between forum talk-speak and the sort of correct lingo used for an actual letter that requires a stamp.

Whatever makes a person feel bigger/better when they can't handle certain situations in front of others, I guess.

ozhawk66 said:
You are dense. Phopah was not another spelling for faux pas. I'll give you another chance to try and figure it out. Boy, this one REALLY went over your head.

Here's a hint; sound it out as you try and enunciate it to yourself.

Your the one who never cared for the "argument" as you avoided the hard posts when confronted. Chickensh*t.

I can't wait to see what you come back with after you have sounded it out.....just like a lil kid has to do.

No, no. I want to hear why you think phopah has anything to do with faux pas, apart from a fleeting phonetic link?

Foe pa would have been a bit closer, but still would have made you look thick....

Just admit that you misspelled the word, it'll at least make you look honest.

By the way, you misused the word "your" again.

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:
You're the one claiming the numbers are legit. It is up to you to prove it. From what I have read most are timed using a stopwatch under differing surface, wind and temperature conditions. It seems that only 8 players actually ran sub 4.4s 40 yards in this years NFL Combine.

Good grief. Players are timed over and over again. They have to be willing to be timed, otherwise teams would get suspicious and look at other players.

Only 8 players among RB/LB's, but there are more. And at other positions.

You can't disprove it just because you don't believe it or have a hard time believing these numbers.

ozhawk66

Juniors
No, no. I want to hear why you think phopah has anything to do with faux pas, apart from a fleeting phonetic link?

Foe pa would have been a bit closer, but still would have made you look thick....QUOTE]

Idiot. YOU were the one claiming it was supposed to be faux pas, not me. You don't even realize when your playing games, sometimes. Must be hard getting along in life being that dense.

psssst..... part of the double-entendre was that there isn't any such word in the English language! :lol: That's why I couldn't wait to see with what you came back with.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Just admit that you misspelled the word, it'll at least make you look honest..

Can't misspell a word that doesn't exist. Ignat. You are so easy you set yourself up.

Yeah, nice try. LOL

The problem is that everyone who has posted in this thread, except you, has more brain cells than toenails.

You made another phopah......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts