What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber

Bench
It's an absolutely legitimate question, given that rugby league is the most popular winter sport in a majority of Australia, which is where you happen to be right now.

You phopah

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Bloody oath I'm easily amused. The supporters of other codes of Football who frequent LU are a constant source of mirth for me.

Bingo. That's my point about you, exactly. You prefer flame over debate when you are confronted. It's how you try to deal with stuff you can't handle. This is why, from now on, you'll get nothing from me when you flame. Except for: grow up and get over it. That's what we tell our kids when they play football. And beings you act like one, you'll be treated like one.

Why the f**k do you think I'm here you dumb Seppo peabrain? lol

You live to flame over actual debate. Ignat.

By the way, your ps is geniused. You keep working at it, but it left a long time ago....

Of course it's geniused to you. All rednecks think everything is geniused that doesn't conform to the world they have created for themselves. Rednecks also like using the word geniused a lot. Some sort of self esteem complex they have, I guess.

It also seemed geniused cause you couldn't spot it.

Bomber

Bench
Top Ten Threads in NRL Forum - Sorted by Replies

1,287 - Rumour Signings
862 - NRL vs NFL Debate
838 - Cheerleaders
649 - 2005 Player Movements
463 - Trial Games Updates
398 - Bulldogs Fans....YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!
395 - 2005 NRL Ladder Predictions
376 - 10 years on
375 - Choose Roos skipper now
299 - Who would make a skillfull 5/8

Keep it up ozhawk66.....you should have the record by Friday at this rate.....

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahaahahahaha

Double meaning again?

You're overworking that one.....

Come on then, tell us all the meaning of the word "stear" in the context you used it so that it had a double meaning?

Forget it. It's a regional thing back in the states that goes over your head. Grow up and get over it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
Top Ten Threads in NRL Forum - Sorted by Replies

1,287 - Rumour Signings
862 - NRL vs NFL Debate
838 - Cheerleaders
649 - 2005 Player Movements
463 - Trial Games Updates
398 - Bulldogs Fans....YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!
395 - 2005 NRL Ladder Predictions
376 - 10 years on
375 - Choose Roos skipper now
299 - Who would make a skillfull 5/8

Keep it up ozhawk66.....you should have the record by Friday at this rate.....

Not anymore. I'm not into juvenile flaming. Football debate only. So, if you wanna waste your time on stupid stat based posts like this, go ahead.

Grow up and get over it if you can't debate football.

Bomber

Bench
If you want to debate the most popular form of football in the majority of Australia, then you've found the right place.

If you want to debate your inferior brand of football, then find another forum.

However, trying to debate with you is like talking to a brick wall....except you get more intelligent conversation with a brick wall.......

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
If you want to debate the most popular form of football in the majority of Australia, then you've found the right place.

If you want to debate your inferior brand of football, then find another forum.

However, trying to debate with you is like talking to a brick wall....except you get more intelligent conversation with a brick wall.......

Original. Grow up and get over it if you can't debate the thread's topic.

ozhawk66 said:
Forget it. It's a regional thing back in the states that goes over your head. Grow up and get over it.

No it isn't, you're talking sh*t. You're an embarrassment to everyone in the US.

And as per usual, you're trying to deflect your obvious stupidity with the "grow up" line.

The last bastion of the person who has nothing, and you have it by the truckload.....

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
You sick f**k - the quality of a game is not measured by the number of concussions

I never equated concussions with quality. It's an observation of fact in the physical differences between the two sports.

ozhawk66

Juniors
No it isn't, you're talking sh*t. You're an embarrassment to everyone in the US.

And as per usual, you're trying to deflect your obvious stupidity with the "grow up" line.

The last bastion of the person who has nothing, and you have it by the truckload.....

Grow up and get over it.

ozhawk66 said:
Bingo. That's my point about you, exactly. You prefer flame over debate when you are confronted. It's how you try to deal with stuff you can't handle. This is why, from now on, you'll get nothing from me when you flame. Except for: grow up and get over it. That's what we tell our kids when they play football. And beings you act like one, you'll be treated like one.

Back with the bold I see, not getting through are you?

hahahaahahahaha

You really are too thick for words, but I'll try....

There is no debate, there hasn't been since day one for a couple of reasons:

1. You can't rebut anything.
2. You barely speak English.

Since this post you've posted "grow up" a couple of times. Last time I looked I wasn't the person spending all ther time in LU in one thread being belted by all and sundry.

Maybe you need to take a look at yourself laddy.

ozhawk66 said:
Of course it's geniused to you.

No, it's just geniused. To me and the rest of the English speaking world.

ozhawk66 said:
All rednecks think everything is geniused that doesn't conform to the world they have created for themselves.

So that's your problem. It's getting clearer now.

ozhawk66 said:
Rednecks also like using the word geniused a lot. Some sort of self esteem complex they have, I guess.

You used the word geniused twice in this post......

And when your nickname is Cletus, I guess you will have self-esteem problems.

ozhawk66 said:
It also seemed geniused cause you couldn't spot it.

There was no hidden meaning to spot. "You're an imbecile ozhawk" is as close as I could get and that's hardly hidden....

Bomber

Bench
ozhawk66 said:
I never equated concussions with quality. It's an observation of fact in the physical differences between the two sports.

Oooooh yes you did! In any case, you're still a sick f**ker...."Oh maaaaan, did you see that concussion on the weekend! How f**king good was that!"

Rugby League - minimal bodily protection, minimal concussions
Yankeeball - maximum bodily protection, more concussions

What is wrong with this picture, Yankee Doodle?

And what happened to you not replying to flames? You lasted eleven minutes, I'll give you credit for that........

ozhawk66

Juniors
Back with the bold I see, not getting through are you?

hahahaahahahaha

You really are too thick for words, but I'll try....

There is no debate, there hasn't been since day one for a couple of reasons:

1. You can't rebut anything.
2. You barely speak English.

Since this post you've posted "grow up" a couple of times. Last time I looked I wasn't the person spending all ther time in LU in one thread being belted by all and sundry.

Maybe you need to take a look at yourself laddy.

No, it's just geniused. To me and the rest of the English speaking world.

So that's your problem. It's getting clearer now.

You used the word geniused twice in this post......

And when your nickname is Cletus, I guess you will have self-esteem problems.

There was no hidden meaning to spot. "You're an imbecile ozhawk" is as close as I could get and that's hardly hidden....

Grow up and get over it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
Oooooh yes you did! In any case, you're still a sick f**ker...."Oh maaaaan, did you see that concussion on the weekend! How f**king good was that!"

Rugby League - minimal bodily protection, minimal concussions
Yankeeball - maximum bodily protection, more concussions

What is wrong with this picture, Yankee Doodle?

And what happened to you not replying to flames? You lasted eleven minutes, I'll give you credit for that........

I did? Prove it. Quote the post where I equated concussions with quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts